“Great food, probably the best in Wichita Falls”
Review of Pasqual - CLOSED

Pasqual
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pasqual provides fine-dining for the Wichita Falls area. We specialize in a nice atmosphere paired with a great bar with fantastic drinks and prices!
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had dinner here recently. I was told you had to have a reservation but we were able to get a table around 8pm. The menu has a really wide range of food and prices.They have a wine list but it is mostly reds. The pumpkin jalapeno soup was really good. I have never seen that before but it was really great. I had some fish that was really good. My husband had a filet and he said it was a good cut of meat and cooked correctly. We will return for sure as it is the best food we have had in Wichita when eating out. The only odd thing is the kitchen is open to the dining area so it was really loud with pots banging and other kitchen related noise.

1  Thank beachbreeze66

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times. The food is awesome: unique fare and old favorites at the same time. Service is always excellent. Dress up just a tad... Think biz casual.

2  Thank rmarsh673
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went with my teen boys who are french fry and burger types, they loved it. Cubed bread with butter on the table, one ate the salmon the other shrimp scampi. I had the veggie pasta, so delicious. It was a tad expensive, but the dinner special was only 6$.

1  Thank DANA J
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Creative, gourmet food by a true culinary artist, EXCELLENT wine list!! Love it here!! This is our favorite date night place, and the bar area is casual but classy with good drink specials, good tasting cocktails, tv's which my husband loves so he can keep up with "the game" :) great atmosphere with local flare and interesting photography & art. VERY affordable lunch menu, very tasty dinner menu. You have to get the pumpkin jalapeno soup, it's a Wichita Falls classic! :)

1  Thank Tish B
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We very much enjoyed our dining experience at Pasqual and the service we received. The pumpkin jalapeno soup had a wonderful rich flavor and the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and asparagus was perfect comfort food! Try the Ultimate Bloody Mary; it has a delectably spicy kick.They had an alluring array of dessert options but we were too comfortably stuffed from our meal. Next time!