“Wonderful Atmosphere! Great Food!”
Review of Atlanta Bread Co - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlanta Bread Co
Reviewed June 1, 2012

A long time customer of this Particular Atlanta Bread... The Salads are delicious...especially the Chopstick Chicken Salad... and I love the Veggie Sandwich with added Avocado... can anyone say Dagwood?

We meet here every week for Bible study and in the past this was my "other office".. WiFi is always reliable and the owners are wonderful people.

My only suggestion, extend hours on weekends to 10 pm.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Good for chain-restaurant food, but frozen bread just baked onsite does not make me happy. I can make at least two meals out of the salads and pasta dishes I have had (HUGE portions); it's really good food!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is probably my favorite place to go to in Wichita Falls, but also because it's a "healthy" choice. It's a new and modern inside, and always clean. It's a very similiar concept to Panera Bread & Corner Bakery. They have soups, sandwiches, pasta, & pizza. My favorite is the turkey sandwich but on honey wheat bread. They offer half & half (2 options of half soup, half salad, or half sandwich), which i love! They have good tomato basil soup and country potato soup too! Check this place out!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Came here for lunch and found this restaurant to be very average. The bread was very good, but the sandwiches really lacked substance. There was very little filling and a lot of bread. It kind of reminded me of an old Wendy’s commercial!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Nice location for a coffee get-to-gather and sweet roll. Gets a bit congested at cash registers. Food is good