“Great service and food!”
Review of El Chico - CLOSED

El Chico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 5, 2013

After a 14 day vacation, this was our last meal on the road. We stopped at about 2:30 pm for a late lunch. David gave us excellent service and the food was delicious. My favorite meal on our trip and the best service!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I hate to put it this way but this el chico at 15minutes to closing..sucked! Back when my parent`s had restaurants 15 to close meant full-out OPEN. We, sat ourselves...I, got our silverware, I, got our menus. The one server who had 2 tables actually swept and scooped carpet-trash into the dust pan right by us. Tacky.
OK, we, to make it easy on our server who was definitely preoccupied with getting his side work done so he could clock out, ordered guacamole and chili con queso and rum and cokes. Getting down to brass tax here.... to make it less hurtful on them is that ...the MOD dropped the ball that night. A restaurant establishment should be professional at all times. They were not. Our waiter could not even tell us what their house rum was. Then, he could not even pronounce it..... it was Ronrico. He said "ronico."

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We placed a to go order. We got there to pick it up and they had us wait by the bar. A patron pointed at our food at the end of the bar and said that was probably ours. But we waited while 3 different employees said they were still working on it. Finally a waiter came and bagged up our food that had been sitting there all that time. Oh well.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

This location just has too many memories. It is average Mexican food, but the cheese enchiladas and those fried tostadas do make my mouth water.

1  Thank trishindallas
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for good...authentic Mexican food dont go here. You can get similar quality food at Taco Bell and save yourself money. My wife got sick after eating her grease soaked tacos. My son got the tamales that looked like someone used a shink ray gun on them. Overall just really dissatisfied and feel ripped off.