“How fun”

Samurai of Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 228 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Texas
“How fun”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I never tried a place where they cook the food in front of you but I always heard it was a great experience. I was not disappointed. The food was tasty and it was entertaining seeing the food made right there.

Visited June 2013

Texas
“Great Food.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Only "Japanese" style restaurant I've been to in this city. Our service and food were both great. Atmosphere loses a point though because I have yet to see a Japanese person cook our food. For me, I like non-american eateries to at least look somewhat authentic.

• Visited June 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Great Sushi and Hibachi, Cant beat the value.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Finally did the Hibachi after eating in the sushi bar for the past few years. We had a baby with us and the chef did a great job of entertaining the baby without frightening him. Only complaint would be the quality of the steak at Hibachi. Was more like shaved beef than what I think of as steak. Everything was very good though.

Visited May 2013
Kemmerer, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just what you'd expect!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Big, hearty pieces of sushi, well worth every dime. The raw fish seemed very fresh and the rolls were carefully prepared and delicious. I didn't go to the hibachi side but it was continually being topped off with people.

• Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
“It is THE sushi place in WF”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

This place has been around for two decades. It has survived as the first sushi joint in W Falls and continues to thrive. I miss the old location though...

• Visited December 2012