“Another local favorite”

Samurai of Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #31 of 237 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 15, 2012

It's the best sushi bar in town! Nice selection of fresh fish and seafood. Great sushi chefs and friendly staff. They also do a Benihana style of grill with food grilled and prepared before you. Absolutely some of the best fried rice I've had and that says allot.
Definitely worth visiting!
I am a regular there for sure.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I'd say be sure to ask for Hogan as he is the best waiter ever, but wouldn't you know he up and moved to Colorado to go to school. They do have some pretty awesome waitstaff, only one or two that I wouldn't recommend but even bad service can't bring down this review! If you've never had Hibachi, run(don't walk) to Samurai of Tokyo! The fried rice is amazing!!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

First time I went here I was hooked! The only bad thing I can say about this is they are not open every day, all day :)

The rice is perfect every time and the soup is awesome! This is the only place I'll eat fish at, too.

I have eaten at 2 other Japanese steakhouses in Amarillo. 1 was too salty and the other was very dry :(

Samurai is consistently wonderful!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

The wait staff and cooks are very interactive and caring. The hostess lacks in all areas from common courtesy to a personality. We almost left because of her.
The food is very good and cooked as you like it. The more you communicate with the cook, the better the meal. The selection of dinners is very good. Overall, it is a good place to bring the family, go out with friends or take a date.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I don't particularly like any kind of Asian food, but this is my boyfriend's absolute favorite place. The experience is both entertaining and the atmosphere is enjoyable even though I don't eat.