“A comfortable hotel”

Courtyard Wichita Falls
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
“A comfortable hotel”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Needed a place to spend the night after 9 hours of driving and near a place of business I have to visit in the morning, free wifi, nice clean large room and very quiet which are a big plus for me. They have free starbucks coffee in the lobby most of the day. Very friendly staff as well. Highly recommend it if you are in this part of the country.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
CYWichitaFalls, Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a response. I will definitely share your review with the team, we hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
Gasport, New York
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The hotel was great! the only thing i can say was the doors in and out of rooms slammed shut each and every time you went to use them! very frustrating.other then that, clean ,up to date hotel great value!

Room Tip: stay away from elevator, loud sounds from them.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
CYWichitaFalls, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for leaving a response. I apologize about exit door, we will resolve shortly by installing a stronger closer. We will definitely share your response with the team. We hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!
Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Woke up despite the do not disturb sign by two cleaning employees having a 15 minute loud talk outside my door! with a do not disturb sign on the door!
Then the receptionist refused to believe me saying that i am me! She kept insisting i was another client. I had to finally raise my voice because she was convinced that i was another customer! All in all a horrible experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank traveller12382
CYWichitaFalls, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
We want to apologize about your most recent stay. We will use this as a learning and training experience for all our associates. Please reach out to me so we can resolve your issue, you can reach me at 940-696-0010 at extension 550.
LUBBOCK
Reviewed November 1, 2013

As a frequent traveler to W Falls this is one of a couple of places we like to stay.Staff is friendly with very quick check in.Rooms are nice sized clean comfortable beds with great pillows.Only a couple of things I didn't like we're linens,towels very cheap & thin .Color of floor in bathroom made it appear to be dirty.Other than that good place to stay if you can get a good rate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NATIVETEXANLUBBOCK
Thank you for staying with us and leaving a response. We assure you that we are going to look into these issues and resolve them. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable. Hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!
national tour
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel rooms and open spaces are all modern looking and up to date. However their is no comp. breakfast. Business people these days don't get the company credit card like they used to and per diems don't go far. Having comp. breakfast and wifi are the two best perks of any good business hotel. The wifi was excellent. The beds rather firm. The shower ok, but I have had better at similar hotels. The most annoying thing was the TV. It is satellite and many times my program kept scrambling during viewing.

Room Tip: No particular tip for this hotel. I was happy on 2nd floor. I was close to the end so I used the sta...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank travelinglizard2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Marriott! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable, please reach out to me at 940-696-0010 ext 550 for any of your needs.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had an enjoyable stay here with no issues or complaints I recommend this Marriott. The staff were friendly and I used the business center. The Starbucks and breakfast sandwich got me off to a good start in the mornings. I liked the interactive television and used it to look up places to eat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
CYWichitaFalls, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our new Courtyard Refreshing Business Hotel and that the Bistro got you kickstarted each morning! Hope to see you soon on your next visit!
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Overall the hotel was nice for a great price. I happen to be VERY picky about hotels...so just a few observations for any other picky people. My family thought it was great..
Our room was exactly what I asked for but the air conditioner was extremely loud and we were either freezing and trying to talk over the noise or hot. My family thought this was great "white noise" during the night.
The bathroom, although clean, appeared to have needed extensive repairs which were done with very poor workmanship.
The rooms's hallway door did not fit into the door jam which allowed so much light into the room we didn't need a night light.
The back patio was really nice BUT if you are going to have a non smoking facility, either extend it to the patio or clearly mark the patio can be used by smokers and pick up the nasty cigarette butts.
I do have to say that the staff was great. When I called with my room preferences and information that family members would check us in, the staff members were pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Beckyleedavis
Thank you for your review! I apologize about those issues and we will get them taken care of immediately. We hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!