“A refuge at the end of a hard day.”

Courtyard Wichita Falls
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Reviewed March 15, 2012

This newly renovated, spacious, well-located Courtyard is going to be our new hotel of choice in Wichita Falls, replacing the Homewood Suites.

Lovely rooms, great indoor saltwater pool and spa, enthusiastic and friendly staff, and the entire facility is non-smoking.

The Bistro was slow to get our breakfast out in the morning, and there is not a lick of free food in the building, and no vending machines, either.

My five young children and I had just endured a really difficult day of driving from northern NM, only to find an untenable situation at the Honewood Suites we often patronize. My husband nabbed us a reservation at Courtyard immediately, and we six loved every minute we were there.

• Stayed: March 2012
CYWichitaFalls, Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Thank You For Your Response! We hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I drove in from Tulsa and wanted a clean, quite, convenient & comfortable place to stay for the night. The Courtyard met all my expectations. I had been driving all day and wanted to stretch my legs a little so, I walked up the street in both directions and eventually stopped at the Texas Roadhouse for some ribs. I felt safe walking around on the sidewalks. I had a couple of drinks at the hotel bar before going upstairs for the evening. The bed was very comfortable and the property was quite enough for me to get a good night's sleep. Before I checked out in the morning, I used the computer and printer in the lobby office space to print out my boarding pass for my flight leaving from Dallas Love Field later that afternoon. One of the things I like most about Courtyards such as this one is the convenient 24/7 access to drinks & snacks in the lobby. Good job Marriott you have a winner in Wichita Falls!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
CYWichitaFalls, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave a response! We hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

This hotel felt brand new - it even had that "new room smell". We used one of the conference room and it was state of the art. We ordered some snacks for the meeting and they provided great warm cookies and brownies.

Won't stay anywhere else if I go back to Wichita Falls

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Stayed here for one night and surprised by great service and newness of hotel. We even received a hand written note welcoming us to the hotel. The rooms were beautiful and quiet. Breakfast was great. Nothing negative about this hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
CYWichitaFalls, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2012

Thank You For Your Response! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! WE hope to see you on your next trip to Wichita Falls!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We recently stayed for 2 nights and it was very pleasant.The staff were very courteous and very helpful.The property was extremely clean and the house keeping department did a superb job.The winter must be slow time for them as we had the pool and hot tub to our selves on both nights.I would recommend Courtyard by Marriott over the Fairfield by Marriott any day of the week.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank crazyiniraq
CYWichitaFalls, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I will certainly share your comments with all the associates! See you on your next visit!

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I previously left a review of this hotel and my only gripe was the slow wi-fi connection. To my surprise when I checked in today I found that management had upgraded the service and now it's blazing fast! Thank you!!! I stay here when traveling on business and I really like the service and amenities. The rooms are modern, well-appointed and comfortable. The staff is the best! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: I prefer the east end of the hotel because the rooms are closer to the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank rkoonce
CYWichitaFalls, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2011

Thank You For Your Response! We are always looking for ways to improve! We value your loyalty to Marriott and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Stayed one night, hotel was fast clean & very nice!!

• Stayed: November 2011
CYWichitaFalls, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our New Courtyard Refreshing Business Hotel! We hope to see you on your next visit to Wichita Falls!