“A hidden secret”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wichita Falls, Texas
“A hidden secret”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

A great place for thai food. Also if you are vegetarian they will have different meals you can choose from. Food is very cheap and it comes in large portion. The ambiance is not the best, but for the price you are paying for the meal and the taste of it, it is fine. I love eating there with my wife.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank da_erazo

Mary Esther, Florida
“Blek. Overall, blek.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

I've eaten here 3 times since 2005, and it has never gotten better...if anything, it's got worse. Dirtier, greasier, dustier as the years progressed. The food was always abysimal. The layout was just strange. If you're in Wichita Falls, and you want Thai, go to Dallas. If you want 'oriental' food, head to Grand Buffet or Hunan.

Visited June 2012
Dallas, TX
“Only Thai place in WF, but nothing great about it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

Thai Orchid is the only Thai restaurant in Wichita Falls that I know about, and it's pretty slow inside. We went for dinner one day, and ordered 2 beers... one was cold cause you can see the condensation, and the other was warm at room temperature. A biker guy in a bandana took our food order, which I thought was odd. The food was okay though, tasted like normal Thai food. We got a chicken fried rice and a Thai curry plate. We'd be more willing to come back if they worked on the atmosphere. It was a big restaurant with lots of tables and chairs, but just seemed so dead and gloomy inside.

Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would not recommend”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

Atmosphere was odd (Italian decorations from, what I can guess, the previous restaurant that was here), the lighting was extremely dark to the point you could not read the menu, you could feel the springs in the booth seating, and the food was not appetizing. I would not recommend this place to anyone, even if they were craving Thai.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not A Good Choice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2010

I was visiting the area on business and this restaurant was near the hotel I was staying at. The sign advertised "authentic", it was a far cry from that. I kept it simple and ordered veggie spring rolls and veggie stir fry with fried rice. The spring rolls were not light and crispy as I am used to having them preparedr, These were bulky, thickly wrapped and overly deep fried. I only could stomach a half of one, The "stir fry veggies consisted of zuccini, carrots, broccoli, onion, mushrooms and baby corn. No garlic, ginger or chili. It was quite basic and bland. The fried rice was just rice mixed with nothing more then soy sauce. This restaurant may have been a nice place to eat in past years, But for me this was the worst food I've had in the 4 day visit to this city. Recommend Freds Catfish (Buffet), Hibiscus Cafe (Greek).