I decided to stay at the super 8 just because it had a good price and i was trying to stay on a budget i just stayed there recently and it was HORRIBLE! The ac that we had in the room was leaking everytime i turned it on the service was horrible they charged my husband three times and we only stayed one night. And the bed sheets made me itch terribly and there so much thumping and noises that came from the second floor i advise everyone to stay at the la quinta inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls
- Super Eight Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Super 8
- Wichita Falls Super Eight