“Terrible Stay”

Super 8 Wichita Falls
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed August 28, 2013

On my last trip to USA in April 2013, I stayed in over 7 Super 8's across the country and none better than this Wichita Falls one. The amenities are similar (if not better, their breakfast spread is far better than others) to most of the other standard Super 8's but what makes this one stand out, is the management / support staff. They are very accommodating and sensible people who values relationship over money. i had booked a room over internet for a day and unfortunately could not turn up on that day.
As per the Super 8 rules, my credit card was automatically debited for that night. However during my stay, when i requested the staff and happily took the trouble and went all the way to credit me the money for that no-show night.
Thanks guys

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sugar Land
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was in town for the annual Hotter 'n Hell endurance bike ride. The hotel was conveniently located near the start/finish of the event. The hotel staff made it easy to prepare on the day of the event, and follow up afterwards.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Norman
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My stay at the hotel was disappointing in two ways. The check in process took a very long time without many people checking in at the same time and the staff insisted on charging me for use of a rollaway cot even though they did not have any rooms with two beds available when I made my reservation or checked in. I was also paying a two night minimum (Hotter N Hell Bike Race) at a rate that was probably well above what they normally charge even though I only needed the room for one night and they charged my credit card for two nights of a rollaway cot even though I only stayed one night (even though I objected to paying anything for such a cot). They corrected the issue when I noticed what they did on my receipt as I was traveling home, but it was very unethical to have done it in the first place when I did not even use the cot a second night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GOTHA
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Average Motel -- even for Super 8. Breakfast was, basically, non-existent. Nothing to write home about. Moderately quite room. OK for one night. Like others, being on a oneway street meant extra driving to get in and out.

Room Tip: Get your breakfast elsewhere
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#20 of 25 in Wichita Falls

Been to Super 8 Wichita Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Wichita Falls

Property: Super 8 Wichita Falls
Address: 1307 Kenley Ave, I-44 Maurine St Exit and Hwy 287, Wichita Falls, TX 76306-6125
Location: United States > Texas > Wichita Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Wichita Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Wichita Falls 2*
Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls