I was here 5 weeks with different rooms almost every time, and home on weekends.
Breakfast is not great, but it is available.
I make reservations through Wydham's website to build points and get the lowest price. No refund if you don't stay the entire reservation, but I have always stayed so far.
The desk staff is always pleasant and helpful, the cleaning staff does not go out of their way, but I never ask for cleaning during the week and do not tip. I did find a long gray hair on the bathroom floor during the week. Curious.
There is a 'fitness' room with no weights, a couple of exercise bikes and a treadmill none of which I have used.
Not the Hyatt, but it is a great price all things considered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls
- Super Eight Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Super 8
- Wichita Falls Super Eight