“Awesome Front Desk Associate”

Super 8 Wichita Falls
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have been staying at the Super 8 in Wichita Falls for at least two nights a week for the last five weeks, and I have to say that the young lady that works at the front desk, her name is Krystle, is a wonderful employee. She is always happy, willing to help, and has a fantastic attitude. All in all my stay has been excellent, and I would recommend this place to anyone I know.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Wichita Falls

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I came in to visit a friend at the Sheppard AFB. We stayed here two nights. The location was easy to find, and right off the highway. It was also close to everything else. The staff was easy to work with and pleasant. The room was decent. Breakfast was nothing special, but we weren't expecting much. Basically, we wanted a room that didn't break our bank, clean, safe and quiet. We got just that.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rachael H
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Travelling from Ft. Collins, CO this was the end of a long day---Using our GPS we were led right to it off the highway exit. Yuilana, at the front desk, greeted us with a smile and a sense of humor! Our room was clean and quiet and the bed was way to comfortable (was it really the bed or was I really way to road weary?). Complimentary Breakfast was served from 5 - 9 a.m. It consisted of coffee, juices, milk, fruit, name brand cereals in their single serve individual boxes, pastry, and breads. Quite sufficient. The television was tuned to the news so one could catch up on any happenings as one ate. I would stay here again. They offer a Senior rate. Our rate was under $50.

Room Tip: The first floor has public restrooms which can 'smell up' the hallway. If able-request a hig...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sharolyn L
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I really liked this hotel. It has a feel of a higher class hotel, but the prices were actually lower than worse hotels I stayed in about the same time. It's a little difficult to get to, tucked away behind the main street. It is surrounded by food within walking distance, and it has a really nice breakfast area and even a little lounge area in the main lobby. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast, so I can't comment on the actual breakfast. The room was okay, fairly average, but it seemed brighter and cleaner than your average Super 8. All in all, it was a budget hotel, but it seems like they actually made a effort to be more. I would love to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2011

As you would expect, this was one of the lower-priced chains in this area, so I had low expectations. The room as definitely no frills but was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet, even though I was there on a Friday night. It is close to a grocery store. The room advertised free wifi but I didn't have a chance to try it. There was a mini fridge and microwave in the room. There was a complimentary breakfast starting at 6am but I have to leave before that.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2011

We stayed here on our way back to central TX from our vacation in Co. It was early Sept. of this year. The area was nothing to write home about and worried me but the room was clean the beds comfortable and staff friendly. As they say 'you get what you pay for" only in this case I do believe we got a little more value. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, excellent staff. When I asked the staff, what time breakfast was over (concerned that my toddlers were not going to get to eat); they brought me disposable cups and plates so I couldtake my babies breakfast. The staff made this hotel excellent!!! I have never stayed in a Super 8. If every Super 8 is as good as this one, I've been missing out!

• Stayed: August 2011
#19 of 25 in Wichita Falls
Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls
Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls
#7 of 25 in Wichita Falls

Been to Super 8 Wichita Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Wichita Falls

Address: 1307 Kenley Ave, I-44 Maurine St Exit and Hwy 287, Wichita Falls, TX 76306-6125
Location: United States > Texas > Wichita Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Wichita Falls
Price Range: $50 - $69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Wichita Falls 2*
Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls