I really liked this hotel. It has a feel of a higher class hotel, but the prices were actually lower than worse hotels I stayed in about the same time. It's a little difficult to get to, tucked away behind the main street. It is surrounded by food within walking distance, and it has a really nice breakfast area and even a little lounge area in the main lobby. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast, so I can't comment on the actual breakfast. The room was okay, fairly average, but it seemed brighter and cleaner than your average Super 8. All in all, it was a budget hotel, but it seems like they actually made a effort to be more. I would love to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls
- Super Eight Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Super 8
- Wichita Falls Super Eight