“Absolutely fabulous”

Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Another wonderful experience. This was my second time and looked to be under new management but still a very fine establishment. Looks as though changes are coming soon but I don't doubt they will be wonderful ones.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank amber51511
dougdenman, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

We appreciate the "Absolutely fabulous" review. Same great management we have had since we opened in June 2011. Hope to see you next time you are in the Fort Worth area. Cheers!

Reviewed December 20, 2011

New Hotel, very nice. Outstanding, friendly staff. They provided a BBQ meal on Wednesday evening and I understand they have a meal every Wednesday evening for their guests. Excellent place to stay especially if staying multiple days. Spacious room, kitchen with full size fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave etc. I had excellent internet connection, wifi or hardwire available.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Pastrimino

Our Wednesday evening Guest Social is the highlight of hump day around Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West. Each Wednesday evening we gather in the lobby or at the gazebo for food, refreshments and social enjoyment. Thanks for the "Outstanding" review!

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stayed here for a week on business. The place looked brand new! Spotless! It is like a small apt with large full kitchen : refrig, stove, micro, dishwasher, etc. There is a table for eating, huge man size lazy boy chair for relaxing & very nice, comfy bed. The bathroom is large & was very clean - again ,,, everything looks brand new! On the first floor there is a free washer / dryer. They also have a small snack shop in the lobby. It is located between the freeway & a baseball field which I thought would be noisy - but there was ZERO traffic heard inside the room. Also the lights from the baseball field did not shine into the room because they have "black out" curtains. The clerk at the checkin was VERY SWEET!!! ; )

Only con: I could not figure out how to rent movies on the TV. I do not think that is an option at this hotel. :(

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SamTexas123123
dougdenman, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you for your kind words about Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West. We are working hard to make sure that our guests love our hotel and your positive feedback is very much appreciated. The next time you stay with us please check-out a movie from our free DVD Library located at the front desk. Each room has a DVD player. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

The only reason it is not my best stay, is the other Hotel was the Breakers in Florida, which is a true 5* hotel/resort, but I paid serious $ for that.
This hotel is not attempting to be a 5* hotel, but actually gives above 5* hotel service!

I cannot say enough about the staff! The staff of this hotel is the best I have ever seen, and even beats numerous 4-5* hotels I have stayed at! Karen and her employee's made us feel at home and by the time I left we felt like friends. I can tell they care about keeping the hotel well maintained and respond to requests immediately.

The hotel and rooms were immaculate, new and extremely well maintained.

They even offer dinner on Wednesday's at no charge. The management is present and is looking for what they can do to make this the best hotel possible.

This is the only hotel I have ever stayed at where all the staff was working to ensure repeat biz.
They succeeded, and will get mine.
They also succeeded in getting me to write two reviews. I rarely bother to do so.
I told the other hotel I stayed at on this trip (a +$200/night hotel) they were inferior in service to this one.
The trip was for business, but I had my family along. It was wonderful for all of us.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Eric B
Worthhotels C, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Eric,

Thank you for your business! The Candlewood Suites Team strive to ensure all of our guest(s) feel as if they are part of our family during their stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit you Fort Worth, Texas.

Consider us home,
Candlewood Suites Team

Reviewed October 26, 2011

enjoyed staying in this hotel. price was nice. has a nice workout room with adjacent washing machine room. has food court room for snacks and breakfast purchase. room has full sized refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. maids came in and cleaned up at the end of my stay, which i really like. staff was cheery and helpful. had 2 pc's set up in main lobby. wednesday nite is texas frito pie snack nite with soft drinks or beer. acoustics were excellent. hardly ever heard persons in adjacent rooms. and, to top it off, the hotel is next to a park, and only about a mile from my relatives house. the texas weather cooperated, also. access to freeway 820 is easy. albertson's, restaurants, and gas station just on other side of freeway 820.

Room Tip: get the handicapped, non-smoking rooms, if available. shower has shower hose attachment.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank boxersdaddy
Reviewed October 23, 2011

My boyfriend and I were celebrating our anniversary and we did a lot of research as to where we wanted to stay but had no time to make a reservation. We walked in and it was an experience unlike any other him or I have had with previous hotels. Trinell at the front desk has a perfect balance between professionalism and acqaintanship. The rooms were clean and everything was placed to make it feel like home. We have plans to come back quite often.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank amber51511
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I was sent to FT. Worth for a military school for 2 weeks. I did not have any reservations, so I just went hoping I would be able to find a room. My first stop was Candlewood Suites. As soon as I walked in the door, I was treated with respect and given a tour of the rooms, and facilities. The price was great for the area. The whole time I stayed at the Facility, I was treated as if I had just walked in. I want to give a special thanks to Lisa, Rosetta, Mary, and Trinell. They are an Awsome staff, and I will tell anyone who wants a place to stay in Ft Worth,( To StayHere) Five Star Service.

Room Tip: Stay on 3rd and 4th floor on eastside. Great view of downtown Ft Worth skyline.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ty L
Also consider these accommodations in or near White Settlement
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement
Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
4 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth
Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820

Been to Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West? Share your experiences!