Baymont Inn & Suites Wheeler
$90
$85
Western Motel(Shamrock)
$63
Shamrock Country Inn(Shamrock)(Great Value!)
$36
Route 66 Inn(Shamrock)(Great Value!)
$42
$41
Econo Lodge(Shamrock)
$38
$50
$46
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskrecommend this hotelbeds were comfortablestay there againnice hotelshamrockgravyrefrigamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for over a year. A week every month. I need internet to complete my daily work. Not much for phone service here so a wireless card is not so good. I have talked to management here about the wifi here that does not work. 7 months and still it does not work. I called corp office to express my displeasure. My next visit to hotel management said they did not need my business. No problem. Holiday inn is expecting me. If you travel to this area and need internet DO MOT Stay here as management could care less.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DAC61
Carolynn J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wheeler, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2014

I would like to say I apologize for your inconvenience of the internet. It has taken us awhile to get all new internet. As we live in a small town we had to wait our turn. As that is no excuss. I would like to say I'm sorry and hope we can make it up to you if you will give us another chance. We were working very hard to get all the problems corrected on our end. We now have excellent internet service. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The bed was hard The gravy was not hot or sausage. The rooms were clean and nice and staff were very friendly

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Carolynn J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wheeler, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

I would like to "Thank You", for your comments on your stay. It helps us to know what we can do to make things better for our guest. Our beds have been changed out and new ones put in. We were experiencing problems with our warmer and hope to have this corrected by replacing the old one. Hope as your in town again you will give us another chance. We strive on customer satisfaction.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My name is William nunnelee, and the people of baymont hotel have been especially receptive to me and my family. In particularly Ros, and the general manager. Even though we were far from home, they made us feel like this was our home. We cannot thank them enough for their hospitality. Thank you so much for your kindness and anytime we are in wheeler, Texas It will be the only place we will stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Carolynn J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wheeler, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

My staff here at Baymont Inn And Suites would like to tell you we really enjoyed you staying with us.Thank you so much for your comment. We really enjoyed having you in our hotel home. We enjoy hearing your stay was so comfortable that you felt at home. That is our goal to have our guest happy while they're here with us. Thank you so much for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Carolynn J, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wheeler, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013