“Local West U restaurant”
Review of Tiny's No.5

Tiny's No.5
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiny's No.5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Houston, Texas, USA
“Local West U restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Food was very good, including the fish dish and the burger. Sides are also interesting. Only problem with this cool neighborhood restaurant is the wine list is awful, both in terms of selection and price.

Visited September 2013

Houston, Texas
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Two of my friends and I were going out to eat at a nearby restaurant when we passed Tiny Boxwoods on our way so we changed out plans. We ate outside. Our waiter was professional, prompt, service-oriented, and fun. I had the fried green tomatoes, kale salad, and aged hamburger. OMG, it was the best meal ever! This was two weeks ago and I've been back two other times to eat the same meal because it was so over-the-top delicious. I shared the fried green tomatoes with my friends, even though I wanted to eat them all myself. I had one not knowing what to expect and they were an explosion of yumminess that keeps me craving them over and over and over. Then the kale salad was absolutely the best salad I've ever experienced. It was light, healthy, and so tasty. When the hamburger came, I didn't think it would even rate high, compared to the other two treats, but it was the best burger. It was moist, tender, and beyond wonderful. Plus, the waiter was excellent. The night sky was filled with stars and their was a cool breeze. I highly recommend Tiny Boxwoods. One thing to keep in mind is that they are closed on Mondays and they have different menus for each meal. This means if I want the meal I just described, I have to go their after five in the evening. It is well worth the money and the experience is out of this world!

• Visited June 2013