“Good, friendly place.”
Review of Shooters BBQ - CLOSED

Shooters BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Really friendly service and a very homey atmosphere are the highlights of Shooters. BBQ chicken was yummy along with the cole slaw, but the beans should be skipped. Just sayin... Brisket is also good.

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have ate here a few times. It is,a husband and wife running the place. He is very nice, courteous, and professional. Food is always good but I just had a horrible experiance. I placed my order by phone and when I was checking out, the wife was very hateful rude and unprofessional! She didnt know how to operate the cas register and didnt know her own prices. She argued with the waitress right there in front of me. The waitress was trying to help her and she told the waitress she didnt care "he answers to me" talking about her husband. Once she calculated my bill it was too much.I told her last time I ordered the same thing it was 13.98. She charged me 15.05. She rudely repeated herself It IS15.05. I asked about charging me a 1.00 for each slice of chees, she said,yes cheese is a 1.00. HER menu say, add cheese .50 cents and still over charged me.

This would be a excellent restuarant if the wife would stay out of it. She is a rude hateful person as well as disrespectful and controlling of her husband.

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

New place in West. It's nice to have a BBQ place in town. On our first visit my wife had a chopped sandwich and I had sliced both were great and we like the sauce as well. Yesterday we stopped in and my wife had a cheeseburger basket with fries and she said it was really good. I enjoyed a loaded baked potatatoe with brisket, cheese and butter. It was huge and hit the spot. Prices are very fair and the atmosphere is typical BBQ joint in a family atmosphere. We will be repeat customers!