“Never EVER pass this place up when driving on I-35. This is a MUST PLACE TO STOP!!!”
Review of The Czech Stop

The Czech Stop
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in West
Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Simply the best Kolaches in the world, along with iced raisin bread, cinnamon rolls, and other breads and pastries. Great value too! Lines out the doors are common and we lucked out to get there and just get inside when another crowd showed up and formed outside! Worth every penny!!!

1  Thank AvardCurt
There are newer reviews for The Czech Stop

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Oh my gosh.......with a line out the door and people streaming in.......this is the true indication of the treat you are about to have. We have not had kolaches like these since eating the real homemade ones 40 years ago. For a breakfast treat have the sausage bites with cheese.....kolache dough with sausage, jalapeno and cheese. In addition to the kolaches they have all sorts of the specialty breads......and the jalapeno cheese bread is a must. Thank goodness we do not live close to this wonderful bakery or we would be 20 pounds heavier.

1  Thank drlehman
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This little place is an amazing find. We tried the apple, berry and pumpkin kolaches flavors, but there were many more to choose from, it was difficult to narrow it down. They are sweet pastries with fruit and cream cheese. The sausage roll I tried was the jalapeno and cheddar, which was delicious. I only I wish I had gotten a few more of the other roll flavors to try. Definitely will visit again!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This place is great! We stop on our way down to south Texas locales and are never disappointed. We usually get a couple of dozen fruit kolaches for our visit and some hot cheese, kraut and sausage rolls to eat on the road. We do a repeat of this on our way back north. They also have a unique offering of breads, sausage, kraut, sandwiches, and other treats. All excellent! This is a must do if in the area!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place is amaaaazing, I wouldn't go anywhere else! Speaking of I think i'll take my boyfriend there tonight before the H.O.T. Fair.

Been to The Czech Stop? Share your experiences!