“It is 95 degrees outside and I wanted a cool refreshing salad”

West Station Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in West
Reviewed June 6, 2018

It was my second time to try and give their to-go lunch a chance, The phone was answered quickly and politely with appropriate questions. I told the young lady that I would arrive in 15 minutes to pick up the order. When I arrived 15 minutes later, I paid ($9.20 for my fried chicken salad. Upon returning to my office (2 minutes away) I found a warm lettuce salad with melted shredded cheese and soggy fried chicken. It was obvious that it was made immediately, put together immediately and left to sit on the counter until I arrived. It was NOT what I had been hoping for. How disappointing.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I went here on the 2nd annual car show weekend the first part of May and, while there was a lot of people attending the event, I didn't have to wait too long to be seated... about 15 minutes mainly because the wait staff was overwhelmed and there were about 12 tables that hadn't been bussed yet.

I got seated and waited another 15-20 minutes for a waitress to take my drink order which took another 15-20 minutes to receive a beer and a water. By this time, the crowds were gone, the tables bussed and I believe the staff was in back crying in a fetal position.

The Hostess came by and and asked if my order had been taken and I said no and she took my order. I ordered a "Saggy Bottom" burger and fries. Their onion rings looked really good but was told only 4 rings come in an order(?!).

Another 20 minutes go by and finally got my order. The burger was REALLY good and fries were typical but still good.

Good food but the wait was ridiculous. Maybe, if there were fewer than 10 patrons in the restaurant, the wait wouldn't be a problem.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

The place is cute and clean. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The food was very good. Salad was a tad skimpy and my salad bowl had a hair on the side, always yuks me out, but at least not in the food so that’s positive and the reason I didn’t give it more stars..come on now! We had the “hot chicks” appetizer and it was very good. The Cowgirl ribeye got rave reviews from my husband. The loaded baked potatoes were really good. The chicken fried steak was good and ridiculously BIG!! Be VERY hungry or like left overs if you order it! All in all, a pleasant experience, and we will return.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We each had one of their big potatoes. They were yummy, but depending on your appetite, two could share it.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

The restaurant is a few blocks off the Interstate and just over the railroad tracks. The service is very friendly but certainly not fast. It is a more relaxed atmosphere reflective of a small town. There are limited choices for steak but they are excellent. They are cooked exactly to order which is a very good attribute for the place. The standards sides are offered and the portions are good.
Since I travel this route often I will make this a regular stop.
It is very very good.

Been to West Station Roadhouse? Share your experiences!