Palm Aire Hotel & Suites
$62
Weslaco Inn(Weslaco)(Great Value!)
$56
$50
Motel 6 Weslaco(Weslaco)(Great Value!)
$47
$45
Vali Ho Motel(Weslaco)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Pool
$60
$56
  • Pool
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomelettefront desk staffgreat poolrooms are spaciousfull serviceservice was greatbreakfast barmexicomanagermotel
Reviewed July 14, 2011

This lodging has the most awesome amenities-pools, suites, restaurant, bar, lots of grounds for walking, gym, pet accommodations, and a tennis court. It just does not live up to its potential. Our linens were dirty upon arrival although they changed them immediately upon our request. We found a hair in our breakfast food. The rooms need updating. The hotel could be so much more.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dsrnorwalk
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Gave up trying to get a room through the hotel(they were busy) and went through Priceline. When we arrived the "non-smoking" room we reserved wasn't non-smoking. Staff didn't care and doesn't have to it seems. After our stay we contacted Best Western Hotels and they said they don't directly administer that hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank vsop333
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I have never been treated with more disrespect by anyone in the service industry in my entire life! We arrived at the hotel, check in was fast easy and efficient. Upon entering our rooms, I noticed that both rooms, although both Kings, were entirely different. Although I was under the impression that we would have a refridgerator & microwave, we did not, while the other room did. I walked down to talk to LaShawn and ask her why and she said "Well, you booked through priceline, you will have to deal with them, I can't help you". No problem, I said, wasn't a big deal so we went on our way.

That evening, upon returning to our rooms at 9pm from an exhausting travel day and visiting relatives, sleep was the only thing on our minds. At 9:30 pm the band in the bar proceeded to play and had the bass turned up so high that the windows in the room rattled. Finally, unable to take it any longer, we phoned the front desk and LaShawn was kind enough to tell us that if we had booked through the hotels web site and not on priceline we would have known there was going to be a band all weekend. I informed her that prior to booking on priceline, I had checked out the website and it did mention the band, however it did not mention that they would have no respect for anyone and would have the bass up rocking the windows till 2am, couldn't she please ask them to turn down the bass a bit? The volume was fine, it was that bass... You know, when you hear the car windows shaking from the car next to you, you have no idea what the music is but you can sure hear the bass. She said absolutely not, once again she threw out the priceline excuse. By 10:30pm we went down to see if we could possibly get a room change. The 1st answer was "No, you booked through priceline, we can't help you". The 2nd answer was, "No, we have no other rooms available". The 3rd answer was "Sorry, we only have another room in the courtyard". The 4th answer was oh, we have a room on the other side of the building right behind the room you are in. We were very happy with that answer and we packed up and moved, however LaShawn's directions were a little off and it wasn't where she said it was (was that on purpose?) so we walked around for about 10 minutes trying to find it with all of our belongings in tow.

We also found that when we did have the rooms cleaned, they were darn near dirtier than we left them!.. Now, that could have been a little conspiracy too since we booked through priceline who knows.

Also, we found out that had we not booked through priceline at $55.00 per night, we would have been charged $45.00 per night if we had just walked in! And would have been treated much better.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank Smartdupa
Reviewed August 9, 2010

In January 2010, we met several couples to go Shopping in Mexico. We couldn't have been more thrilled with our room and it's location to our Mexican crossing. This was our 4th trip to this area and this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and clean. We had breakfast each morning at the hotel restaurant which is only open in the morning. Excellent breakfast of anything you want! The management/employees were always friendly and helpful. The prices are more than reasonable and we would definitely recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank AntiquesCollector
Reviewed June 26, 2010

The Best Western Palm is a large motel it has almost anything a person could wish for a large pool with 3 different area's a large work out area where advanced weight lifter's from the area come. There is a large dining room where free cooked to order breakfast is served. It is also open for other meal's. The room's are large, clean, aircondition, with 32 in TV, nice bedding & towels. There are vending machine's and ice maker's. I stayed at the Motel for 2 night's while I was having 8 crown's replaced in Progreso Mexico. Having dental work done in Mexaco was a new experiance for me. It was however a good experiance I saved over $5000.00-$6000.00 I had the work done by Dr. Javier Arturo Lozano DDS I also had two root canals that were done by Dr. Hector Gonzalez Endodontics. I have had these crowns for over 30 year's and this was the third time I have had them replaced. I saved enough to pay for a trip to Europe and the dentist had far better & more modern equipment than my dentist in Dallas. My only complant with the Motel was the WiFi was slow (but free). I'm use to Verizon High Speed in Dallas.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo