“Not impressed”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

The food was okay, we got the Mar y Tierra. It tastes just like any other botana plate I've had around the RGV, nothing special.

• Visited May 2014

Mercedes, Texas
“Great Food & Margaritas !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Not much to look at but such Great fresh food at reasonable prices. Best Margaritas in town ! We go there often & if you leave there hungry it's your own fault as the give you a plate full of food !

• Visited May 2014
“Very dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Do NOT go here!!! The place was filthy!! The smell was so bad my parents paid for their meal and refused to eat it. They got a to go box and threw it out! The sea food platter we were told we had to get was gross! The shrimp where old, the fish had a funny taste and the crab was just mush!!!! We went here to try it based on the reviews but we will not be back!!!

3 Thank Redbeartwo
Alamo, Texas
“My favorite restaurant in the Rio Grande Valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I agree with everything fantastic about the place. Excellent service, value and food.
I have never had to wait, but I just make sure not to go during normal busy hours. Am always only gringo customer.
Across the street is a sister restaurant, in an old fast food restaurant. The menu isn't exactly the same, but its always delicious. Here is where I see a lot of gringos eating.
Salud!

• Visited November 2013
Roswell, NM
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

As other reviews suggest, this is a locals favorite. Our first time in, we were only gringos but felt very welcome. Mgr spent about 10 minutes just visiting with us. My snapper vera Cruz was wonderfully. They serve you a small bowl of fish soup as appetizer - best I ever had. Going back tonite for their shrimp cocktail.

• Visited November 2013