“Friday's”

TGI Friday's
Ranked #86 of 157 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Had a coupon for a free appetizer. Not really what I'd call "good" food. Not even average in my opinion.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Love Fridays, this is a great one. Great food, service, and atmosphere.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

not an overwhelming experic ne but good plac eto hang out and lift a few with food

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The food is consistently fresh and well prepared, but it's kind of expensive for what they're serving. Place can get loud as well.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

TGIF has really improved thiur food. I have had several dishes here that have always turned out well. They have this Mediterranean chicken skewer entree and appetizer. It is chicken and veggies on skewers. It comes with pita bread, veggies and rice. Plus, a tzatski( yogurt based sauce with herbs, spices, and cucumber0 That sauce is okay. I make my own at home which is better. They also have a Parmesan crusted chicken dish with spinach tortellini. That is good as well. I had the turkey burger last time. Also good. They have a good selection of drinks. The flavors are okay, but you can taste the alcohol which I like. The only really bad negative is the smoking. It is in the bar, so it wafts all over the place. My clothes smell like smoke, have headaches and trouble breathing. I have asthma. But, my non- asthmatic friends feel the same. Restaurants should consider these needs and not allow it. It does not affect sales.