“I will not go back”

Cheddar's
Ranked #22 of 154 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
pearland
“I will not go back”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This my first time there. In it will be my last. My waitress did not come back to my table in ask if i needed any thing She was busy with a big group

• Visited January 2014

Houston
“good family place”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

good family place - 8 year old liked the menu and the food and she is a picky eater - my steak was good, too

Visited October 2013
League City, Texas
“Visited many times in Illinois”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We moved here last year from California and we had missed cheddars since we gre up in Illinois. The service was ok but the food was not as good as I remember. The chicken strips were not as good and my husband didn't rave about the burger which he normally does so I have to assume it wasn't special. I'll def go back and try again though.

Visited November 2012
League City, Texas, United States
“Good variety of good food -it doesn't just lay there.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Menu items have a little twist to most - made a little differently, it doesn't just lay there. Everything we've tried is good. The croissants are to die for - eat them as soon as they hit the table & are hot! Love the fish with mango sauce dish!

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Seniors-on-the-Move”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I brought 2 large groups of senior citizens (62 and older) to this restaurant- one group of 84 and another of 73 persons. Each visit was a joy! All of the staff seemed happy to have us and met our needs in a timely orderly manner. The owner, Allen Perkins; John Cates, general manager; Drew, manager, the other managers and staff made each person feel important. Mr. Perkins treated the bus drivers to lunch, which we really appreciate, since they get paid so little for their service to us. The good was delicious! The portions were great for the cost. Almost everyone had enough left to take for their dinner. No one person was disappointed with the food or service. They are all looking to return and/or to find a Cheddars near them.

• Visited June 2013