“Visited many times in Illinois”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #18 of 159 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We moved here last year from California and we had missed cheddars since we gre up in Illinois. The service was ok but the food was not as good as I remember. The chicken strips were not as good and my husband didn't rave about the burger which he normally does so I have to assume it wasn't special. I'll def go back and try again though.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Menu items have a little twist to most - made a little differently, it doesn't just lay there. Everything we've tried is good. The croissants are to die for - eat them as soon as they hit the table & are hot! Love the fish with mango sauce dish!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I brought 2 large groups of senior citizens (62 and older) to this restaurant- one group of 84 and another of 73 persons. Each visit was a joy! All of the staff seemed happy to have us and met our needs in a timely orderly manner. The owner, Allen Perkins; John Cates, general manager; Drew, manager, the other managers and staff made each person feel important. Mr. Perkins treated the bus drivers to lunch, which we really appreciate, since they get paid so little for their service to us. The good was delicious! The portions were great for the cost. Almost everyone had enough left to take for their dinner. No one person was disappointed with the food or service. They are all looking to return and/or to find a Cheddars near them.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Spinach appetizer is always good. Ton of food that we brought
plenty of leftovers home...Great service.. For a chain they do really good.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This facility had terrible service and the food was very disappointing. I had the grilled salmon. It was extremely dry and not seasoned very well. My husband had the chicken fried steak, which was not well seasoned and was tasteless. There were 8 of us and our service was terrible and were had to wait for them to get our table and orders were messed up due to the disorganization. I would not even recommend this place. It was dirty and noisy and they don't bring you your utensils. You are basically begging for them. Go somewhere else.

1  Thank nmurphy9794