“Fresh and Delicious”

Ranked #34 of 157 Restaurants in Webster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Michael at Masa Sushi has the freshest fish in town. Don't be thrown off by the strip center location of the restaurant. This guy knows how to make great sushi. I love the fresh water eel and yellowtail. His salmon is flown in fresh daily. Several wonderful and unique dishes populate the menu. Give it a try. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

If you're wanting great food and who isn't this is the place for excellent sushi. We have ate here three times and all times were excellent. Don't be afraid to venture through the menu you will not be disapointed.

Reviewed January 26, 2011

When my sister introduced me to Masa Sushi, I was very skeptical. Sushi...in a strip center...in WEBSTER? I once trekked across Japan and lived off the real thing for three months. My expectations weren't high.

Much to my delight, Susan was right - Masa Sushi is entirely, authentically Japanese, from the six-foot geisha doll that greets you at the door to the Lucky Cat statue, sushi bar, sushi chefs and zen atmoshphere to the freshest, most delicious sushi around.

Enjoy the complimentary steamed and salted Edamame (soy beans) while trying to decide which rolls to get. As a main dish, I suggest the very spicy tuna sashimi bowl, then cool down with green tea ice cream for dessert. They also serve a wide range of cooked Japanese specialties, such as tempura shrimp, grilled salmon, beef, chicken, noodles, rice, soups, etc.

Prices range from inexpensive to moderate. I usually over-buy because everything sounds so good and I end up taking half home.

My only suggestion - enhance the overall experience by replacing the easy listening tunes with traditional Japanese music.

Reviewed March 30, 2010

One of the best Sushi places I have ever eaten at and I eat Sushi at least once a week. Try the Salmon roll with the peppered Salmon! The sushi chef was awesome. He was very friendly and after discussing various fish, he let me try a tuna I've never had for free and it was awesome!

1  Thank CPO4you
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Spearman, Texas
Reviewed May 20, 2008

Really great sushi bar. Try the Texas Yellowtail! Great atmosphere, too.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook