This hotel was a perfect stop on our way to Galveston via the Johnson Space Center. The decor throughout is unique, a "Jetson's" type of air, setting the mood for our NASA tour the next day. One of the cleanest hotels I've been to, even the pool area. The room and bathroom were probably the smallest I've seen, but not a concern when all else was an "A". Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Webster/Nasa hotel. We are perfectly located halfway between Downtown Houston and Galveston Beach. Only minutes from the Nasa Space Center, Kemah Boardwalk and Armand Bayou Nature Center. Each morning, we serve a full hot breakfast served buffet style. Our breakfast hours are from 7am-9am on weekdays and from 7am-10am on Saturday and Sundays. Our guest business center is fully equipped with a desktop computer, printer and even fax capability. In addition our front desk is ready to serve with various items that the guest might need or have forgotten. Restaurants nearby, Lupe Tortilla Mexican Restaurant and Bar, Red Lobster and or the Italian treat of Zio's. Fast food within walking distance and the Bay Brook Mall is just over the I-45 at this intersection of the road. Strip mall shopping and even a Target, Walmart or Home Depot are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Webster Hotel, NASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nasa Hotel Webster
- Best Western Hotel Webster
- Webster Best Western
- Best Western Webster Hotel, NASA TX