“Great Hotel”

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This hotel was a perfect stop on our way to Galveston via the Johnson Space Center. The decor throughout is unique, a "Jetson's" type of air, setting the mood for our NASA tour the next day. One of the cleanest hotels I've been to, even the pool area. The room and bathroom were probably the smallest I've seen, but not a concern when all else was an "A". Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed here one night, and end of vacation, since we wanted an inexpensive hotel near Kemah - NASA . Hotel itself is older, but rooms have been updated, although the décor is "unusual" (silver padded headboard, for example). Room and the bathroom were quite small, but large enough for 2. Very clean, and nice staff. Pillows are "half size" , I would take my own next time. We did not eat breakfast there, so can't comment. I would actually rate it better than "average", but just can't give it the next "very good" rating. It's like a 3.5 .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Best Western Webster Hotel, NASA
I booked this hotel through Expedia. I also read reviews on Trip advisor that people had written that when they went to check in the hotel was overbooked. I decided to show up early to ensure that my room was available and was told that they had not been sent a record of my prepaid booking through Expedia. They were good enough to give me their only room available and held it with my credit card until they had communicated with Expedia. Eventually it was all corrected and the hotel staff and management were very apologetic and gracious. Had a room not been available Expedia would have ruined my weekend. Why they had taken my money and not informed the hotel of my booking I do not know. I was not impressed with Expedia's service this time although I have used thyem several times before without problem.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Junction City,KS
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was our third stay at this hotel. The first two were very positive but then something happened and the place started going down hill. I read several negative reviews and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I called the hotel and was told it was completely remodeled so we took a chance on a third stay. The hotel it's self is rather dated but it is clean and neat. The rooms have been remodeled with new furnishings and paint. I was completely satisfied with our stay. If your are cruising out of Galveston, this is the place to spend the night. Check out the Mexican restaurant at the end of the parking lot. It's one of the best around and a real bonus.

Room Tip: Get a room on the pool side if you can.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Lufkin, TX
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with one roommate on a business trip. We shared a room with 2 double beds and our only complaint was the size of the room and bathroom- there was not much room for walking around in the room, definitely would have been too small for my family of four. For just the two of us, however, it was alright. The bathroom was also very small, but yes it gets the job done. Everything was very clean and the room looked very nice and pretty. The bed was fairly comfortable- mattress was firm and the pillows were soft. The continental breakfast was very nice- sausage, scrambled eggs, pastries and muffins/english muffins/bagels/toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice, coffee, cereal,, and waffles. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel overall had a very nice feel and appearance and has been recently remodeled. Wifi worked great with no problems. Our room was by the pool, and the first night, there was a little noise from cars in the parking lot just outside our room (shutting doors) and the upstairs "neighbors" (maybe a kid was jumping or throwing luggage around?) but otherwise there wasn't a lot of noise, but I did find it helpful to use ear plugs and run the fan to drown some of it out. It was a good location- not far from our business destination, the mall, and several stores and restaurants. Overall we were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had booked a single room with 2 double beds. The room felt little small for a family but it was clean. The hotel staff was very good. The location is also very good, very close to NASA and other amenities, food, etc. The price was also reasonable compared to other similar hotels nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Seabrook, Texas
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed there when we were visiting the Nasa space center. The location was absolutely perfect and the hotel even provided us with discounted Schlitterbahn tickets. Overall, the hotel was very well designed and furnished and we enjoyed our stay. Loved the free breakfast and it was very close to the mall.

Stayed March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#10 of 16 in Webster
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area

Been to Best Western Webster Hotel, NASA? Share your experiences!