La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesgalveston areafree breakfaststaff was friendlytv channelsstayed two nightssleeper sofahotel is locatedfirst floorclear lakeexcellent hotelbaybrook mallgreat place to staygreat roomking bedbusiness centerleague city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Stayed there to be close to my mother in the hospital. The hotel staff was very good and understanding of our needs. (Especially Rachel)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Rooms were recently remodeled and looked new. The Single King was very spacious with a great work area and simple desk. The location was near several small restaurants all within walking distance. It's less than a mile off of the highway and quite at night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2010

We stayed at the La Quinta in Webster the night before spending the day at NASA with a group of 7th grade students. It was a great location and we couldn't have been happier with the staff and accommodations. The rooms each had 2 double beds and a pull out couch which was perfect for students and chaperones to share. There is a large indoor pool, many close local restaurants. (We had Angelo's pizza as recommended by the hotel - great!) We also had access to a community room for group activities during our stay. Breakfast was available at the hotel and met the needs of all of our students and chaperones.
We will definitely use this hotel again for future visits.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I don't usually post reviews, but given past questionable reviews for this LQ I must. When I read the past reviews, I was reluctant to stay at this LQ. Well, I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very clean inside and out, the staff was friendly and attentive and the location was perfect for me. I have no complaints.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2010

We were bitten by bugs in our bed all night. Thought I was dreaming until I woke up scratching all the places I remembered being bitten! Never again! This has put me off of any hotel ever again!

Stayed: June 2010