“A great hotel but a few things lacking”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The hotel was great, the room was very roomy with a nice desk, couch and a couple of chairs. This must be a bit older of the "new" La Quinta's with this much room and a lower bed than most.

No complaints with this hotel. Parking is a bit awkward with most spaces located behind the hotel out of view of the desk clerk. Only one luggage cart in my stay, can't say if one was on temporary duty in a room or just out of service.

Breakfast was good and a good variety.

Would say again if I was in this area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TexTraveler778

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just returned from spending two nites at this La Quinta Inn. Our room was very nice. We had a very large king size suite. The breakfast in the morning was good. The staff was very good at giving us directions to local restaurants and attractions. We did not use their pool or exercise facilities so I can not comment on those. My only complaint is that when making the reservations more than a month in advance I specifically requested to be away from the street on the quieter side of the hotel. We were right next to the street and had to wear ear plugs due to traffic. I would make sure they got your requests down correctly before checking in. We did not realize how loud the street noise would be once the television was off. The "sitting area" of the suite was not as close to the road as the "sleeping area". When looking at the fire escape map of the hotel on the inside of the door, I noticed that they had a suite on the opposite side of the hotel away from the street. One would think if you made your reservations as far in advance as we did it would not be diffecult to accomodate such a simple request. Would I stay at a La Quinta Inn again. Yes they are a nice property for the money. I would make certain before my arrival that they had all my request available.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue509
A TripAdvisor Member
Livingston, Texas, USA
Reviewed December 4, 2012

From the beginning to the end of our stay in Webster, we had no complaints. The staff provided a warm and caring atmosphere. The room we were given was so nice and clean. No problems at all. For the price we paid...we certainly received all we could have expected. The location was perfect...shopping and eating was at our fingertips.
We would highly reccomend Webster Hotel to anyone to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My family usually stays in Hampton Inns, but we decided to stay in the La Quinta hotel in Webster, TX, because it advertised an indoor heated pool. The room was comfortable and clean and the La Quinta staff was usually polite, but I have two major complaints. On day number one, my boys and I visited the pool and found out the pool water was very cold, too cold to swim in. I complained at the front desk about the frigid pool water and the attendant politely assured me she would call the manager. Over the next three days we checked the pool several times and found no change. In addition, the breakfast was inferior. On our first morning we arrived at the dining room at 8:10 only to discover they were out of all the hot items. I complained at the front desk and was curtly informed that they don’t bother restocking anything during the final hour (8-9am). The next morning we arrived earlier and found the situation slightly improved. The menu was more limited than similarly priced hotels. Overall, I do not recommend the La Quinta hotel in Webster, TX. My boys are tougher than me—they give it an F.

1  Thank Jeff P
A La Quinta traveler
Longview, Texas, USA
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Reviewed November 1, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#11 of 17 in Webster
Best Western Webster Hotel, NASA
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Sonesta ES Suites Houston - NASA Clear Lake

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA? Share your experiences!