“salad express”

Add it.
SALAD Express
Ranked #97 of 163 Restaurants in Webster
Reviewed May 2, 2014

salad express is an excellent salad bar and for those that are vegans or vegetarians great with health conscience travelers and a variety of other foods for children as well.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I wish they had many, many locations. We need more Salad Express.

It's much better, imo, than those other golden corral type salad buffet places.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

STOP here, and you automatically STOP your diet! Sooo good. I always give them the opportunity to use their marble slab. I get at least two flavors w/toppings, and get them "slabbed together". Just the best.

1  Thank ThomasInHouston
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I like going to Salad Express because you get to assemble your own salad by picking whatever veggies and fruits and nuts and seeds you want. There is also a soup bar and baked potatoes but I like filling up on the salad. You get a really healthy meal for a low price and great service too.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We discovered this place right down the street from us and go at least once a week. It's like a salad/soup bar where you pay a flat fee for unlimited trips. At under $7, this is a huge bargain. The line has tons of choices of salads and toppings, baked potato bar, tacos, fruit bar and 3-4 soups n breads. I so loved the "stir fry pasta salad" -delicious! Their veggie soups are to die for, homemade tasting, not too salty. I did not care for their cream soups. :-( They seemed pasty, thick, and tasteless. I tried the potato on one visit and clam chowder on another. They need new recipes for these! )The restaurant is spotless and buffet well maintained. Love it!