“Delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Had dinner with steak, lobster and king crab.
It was delicioooous :-).
Service friendly and fast. Worth itstopping over for dinner. I believe one of the best value formoney places in the area.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

we went there when visiting family for my sons birthday, the third time we've done so,since its his favorite especially when its not on his dime.The service was very good although they stuck us back in a corner seemingly because we had a5-year old.The food was good as usual(gumbo recommended) even though it was a little too fast .We got dinner entrees before apps were gone.Its priced like a 5 star fancy place when its more like a solid 3 or 4 star regional corporate eatery.I would recommend it if its only menU that drives you and price is no option.

p.s calamari some of the best i've had

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good food, pleasant staff, and clean. Went for lunch and ordered a bowl of gumbo and a large seafood platter to share with my wife. The kitchen split the order onto two plates without asking, and it was more than enough food for 2. Food arrived promptly and was delicious.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went for dinner around 7pm mid week. No wait, no problem. Decided to go based on a craving for seafood and the reviews on Tripadvisor. Waiter was Oscar, very personable, knew the menu and after asking if this was my first time dining here(which it was) offered me a nice surprise at the end of my meal! Brought out bread without me even asking and it was fresh and warm, although I just had a pinch because I knew I was ordering a lot of food. I ordered the Pappas Deluxe Platter and when it came out I was blown away. Although expensive, I wanted to splurge and try a lot of things. The Tilapia was great, the fried crawfish was wonderful and the stuffed shrimp and crab cake amazing! Next time I'm within 60 miles I will be back, due to the service, food and overall experience!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a great margarita then had some gumbo, both were delicious. The salad was also great, and very filling.I had fried shrimp, nothing special but very delicious. I had a bite of tilapia that was great too. I was too full for dessert.