“Don't let the outside fool you!”

Pappa's Seafood House
Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winter Garden, Florida
“Don't let the outside fool you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

We came into town and got recommended to go here to eat. The outside looked run down and a bit scary... Don't let it fool you this place is excellent! The food, staff and service is outstanding! Portions are very large so bring your appetite! We will definately be back if I am ever around!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank tkatl76

Houston, Texas
“You're gonna love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Started the meal with gimlets that were made to perfection. Believe me, that seems to be difficult for most bar tenders. Next up was the most delicious deep fried, warm and creamy avacodo topped with shrimp. This was the main reason we chose to eat here. Excellent. Oh, also the calamari is crispy fried with a side of tasty dipping sauce. None left! All eaten. Next, among our group we had salad topped with lump crab meat, dinner salad, kebabs loaded with veggies and assorted seafood, seasoned rice filled with spicy sausage. All enjoyed fully! The only reason we had doggie bags was because the servings were wonderful and we had plenty to make another meal the next day. Quinn, our server, was most gracious and allowed us to take our time and made sure to predict our needs. His service was excellent. Ask for a booth, you'll feel like no one else is there! Enjoy! Wine list is filled with choices for all budgets. Great for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank RoniTC
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Finally! Real Caesar salad dressing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

The Pappas chain of restaurants are always excellent and I have never been disappointed with my meal or service so I knew when I stopped in this store I would leave happy. I ordered a Caesar salad with grilled shrimp and it was excellent. The dressing was freshly made, not out of a bottle! If you like the cheesy Caesar style dressing in a bottle you will not appreciate a fresh dressing made of raw eggs, lemon juice, Parmiggianio-Reggiano cheese, garlic and anchovy paste! I wouldn't be surprised to find some Chef named Caesar in the kitchen devoted to this dressing! I have ordered this all over the USA and rate this particular salad the best ever! The six grilled shrimp were cooked perfectly and the bartender, Jesse B, was friendly and professional and kept my ice tea filled.

This was not my first nor will it be my last visit here! I look forward to many more when I am I the area again.

1 Thank Ron L
West Columbia, Texas
“Good Fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Celebrating a Birthday and the Fish Dishes were wonderful as well as appetizers of Calamari and Craw Claws. Only bad thing, the coffee was cold when delivered to table, also the second time it came to the table. We laughed.

• Visited June 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Seafood Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were hungry but it was late. We shared a large salad with shrimp and each had a cup of soup. The right amount plus a shared dessert to be satisfied. We slept good that night.

ps, I hate noise restaurant, we easily could talk to each other, a real plus. We will go back the next time we are in Houston.

Visited May 2012