“Fantastic all around!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have never had a problem with service here - and I've been coming here for years. Usually the problem is the service is too good - you take a few sips of water and they are right there making sure your water glass is full!
The food is spectacular! Especially the lotus duck. Every time I come back to Houston, I make sure I eat here. Truly a hidden gem! The value is awesome, especially for lunch. You get your main dish, a salad, soup, an egg roll all for around $10. Incredible value.

There are newer reviews for Thai Seafood

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were looking for a good place to eat nearby to our hotel. So , went into this restaurant.
We ordered Thai iced tea.Appetizer was Spring roll which was good.
We ordered Mushroom Pepper, Pad thai,Chicken Basil.
Food was really good.
It was 9pm and waiter informed us that the kitchen was going to be closed . So waiter was too busy in taking the order and was behaving in a rude way.
Food is great but the service should be polite to the customers whatever is the reason.

1  Thank rossiey
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Wife and I ventured in on a Friday evening. Restaurant was half full and the reception was formal but warm. Wine came quickly, not much selection but the Shiraz was good. Appetizer was lime grilled shrimp, tasty but heavy on the onion. Wife had beef satay and cucumber salad. Satay was great, salad needed more flavor and was very heavy on the onions (again), could have used more Thai basil and lemongrass throughout. I had pad ki mow, my favorite Thai dish. Excellent texture, sharp flavor, though not much chicken for the extra charge. Many places add more vegetables to this dish but here it was all about the noodles with a smattering of carrots. Staff was a bit hard to understand but very efficient and friendly. One issue was disturbing: a small roach crawled onto the table as we were finishing. The place seems clean and Houston in the summer is cockroach heaven, but it really bothered us. Otherwise it was a fine visit and we would return.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Just had dinner at Thai Seafood on Hwy 3. It was delicious! Real Thai flavor, not a disappointment. If you want to experience Thai food at its best, you must eat at Thai Seafood. It is my new favorite resturant.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Not for lovers of genuine Thai cuisine but the locals don't like very spicy food. It's been in business for quite a while so he gives his customers what they want. I lived in Thailand on and off for about 35 years so I've eaten a lot of Thai food. (I still own a house there) To be fair; most Thai restaurants in the States don't serve real Thai food. This one's no different.

1  Thank Tim P