“Great Place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

There were seven of us on a Saturday night. We were seated immediately and had a waiter come to the table shortly after that. Many choices on the menu and this being my first time there it did take me some time to decide from many selections that sounded appealing. Food was top notch and service timing and promptness left absolutely nothing to even lodge the smallest complaint about. The seven of us had five different entrees and all were very good and plentiful. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for Mexican food.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

food and service great. close enough to the hotel that we were able to walk. No wait time at all because we got there before the evening/weekend rush.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped by for lunch. Good mexican food. Everything was very fresh. All things considered, I think Chuy's has better food and lower prices.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We go to Lupe Tortillas when we go visit our cousins. Fort Worth does not have any. We love Lupe Tortilla's !! It is one of the highlights of our visits. Love the beans and the flour tortillas are the best because they are thin. There is usually a large group when we go and are always asking the waiters for something constantly and everyone really nice. The skinny margarita was really good. They let me sample it before I ordered it. Love Lupe !!!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We were staying at a nearby hotel on vacation and decided to eat here because the marquis said, "ES PREEEEETY GOOD". We thoughtt that was funny, so we decided to check it out. The food wasn't bad, but wasn't great. Comparing to our favorite Mexican restaurants back home, it didn't stack up. The service wasn't bad, but it wasn't terrific. If we were in Webster again, I would find somewhere else to eat.