“I Like the whole idea of a brew pub.”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #3 of 155 Restaurants in Webster
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
“I Like the whole idea of a brew pub.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Good inexpensive menu with a lot of variety. A great range of beers. I had a few meals in this chain whist on vacation in Texas and 2 in the week we were in the Bay Area. We never had anything but good sevice, good food and great beer and wine.

Visited April 2013

League City, Texas
“Good food and good selection”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

BJ's has something for everyone with a wide selection on their menu. I particularly like their salads and the avocado egg roll. Oh yeah, and the big cookie thing. Gotta have the cookie thing.

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I like to eat here when we're around. The pizzas are really good and so are the drinks. They have such a huge menu that it can take a while for us to decide but I've never had a bad meal there! Call ahead if you can!

Visited December 2012
San Diego, California
“Loud”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

B.J.s is always loud but food is generally good but on the pricy side for what you get. Good selection of beer.

Visited May 2013
Galveston Island, Texas
“Pizza and Beer are great! Ambiance/atmosphere is a five!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Food is amazing, especially the pizza! I haven't had anything bad from here yet! The pizza wasn't quite cooked to my liking on my recent visit and they quickly and politely redid it and comped my meal! Amazing service, cool ambiance, and great food and beer! This is the only time they have had a mess up on my meal and it was fixed in less than 5 minutes.
Kinda pricey, but portion siZes make up for it!

• Visited May 2013