“It aims to please”

Ranked #3 of 157 Restaurants in Webster
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Arrived on a Monday night in December 2012 when The Houston Texans was playing against the Patriots. Went to Buffalo Wild Wings and could not find a seat, and thus walked across Bay Area Blvd to BJ's. The place was rocking and full of people. The hostess, not only busy checking guests in, but also took the guests to their seats - she was overworked. Juggling multiple table assignments simultaneously, she still managed to greet me, a single guest which normally would not have gotten any attention on a busy night, in any restaurant. The server came with a trainee immediately and asked about drinks, which I postponed until reading the menu. This is probably my 10th trip to a BJ's (others in Huntington Beach, Westminster, CA). The consistent quality of this chain should be commended. The server returned and immediately smiled and understood when I explained that I needed time to determine what I want to eat before I decide the beverage - that is what makes customers happy and wanting to spend more. Ordered a salad and a light fish dish which did not disappoint. Again, the well-trained staff and reasonable price for the food quality is what makes BJ's a success.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My daughter and I have special diets so we get excited to find
somewhere you can eat with the fam and not suffer. They have a great gluten free pizza, price is good. Was around $10 depending on your toppings. You can pay that much in the grocery store for a GF pizza. Ordering is simple. Online, phone, etc. AND they do curbside. You can go in your pj's.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Food was very good, it was clean, good service and decently priced. You had big TVs to watch sports.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great microbrewery and restaurant. I recommend this place to all my friends that live in Texas. They have an awesome drink selection. Buffalo chicken pizza was great. Rachel the bartender was awesome!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We sat in the bar so we could watch football, lots of screens! Ate several appetizers which were all tasty. The deep dish pizza is very very good! Fresh and hot out of the oven. The server was friendly and fast. Leave room for dessert cuz their pizookie is YUM!!