“Great Steak and Great Staff”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #16 of 154 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston
“Great Steak and Great Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have eaten at this establishment almost (1) a month for the past 4 years. Great Lunch Menu until 4 (even on Saturday/Sunday) and large menu at dinner. The Shiner Bock Bread and Butter is to die for.
Before you get to full just thinking about it, here are some home runs to order. Salad (Caesar Salad), Soup (Baked Potato Soup), Ribeye with BBQ Shrimp (wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese and jalapeno) and dessert would be the 16oz (1 Pound) fresh made Cheesecake.
Enjoy the food and the rustic Texas Decor.

• Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food served by unbelievably rude waitstaff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

As we sat down at our table, a waiter and a waitress had a near miss and my date thought something was about to fly In his direction. The waiter came over a minute later and apologized and then remarked to my date that it “wouldn’t be a bad thing if she (the waitress) had fallen in your lap, but then you (turning to me) would have to close your eyes, ma’am.” I was embarrassed and my date said that was just plain offensive. Totally inappropriate thing to say. Later when our food was brought out, my date stated that he did not want butter on his steak, and the waiter (different than the first) said very sarcastically “OutSTANDing” and took it away. At this point I’m just annoyed that such great food has to be served by such a-holes. Won’t go back just for that reason.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank KLove_13
“My Husband's Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband LOVES this place. The food really is good and fast. The atmosphere is cozy and romantic. He orders the ribs and I order the steak salad. They give you a lot of food. SOmetimes we end up taking some home.
The desserts are BIG.

Visited December 2012
Houston, TX
“Great steak for a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The STEAK! My family loves the Wagon Boss Sirloin. Flavorful and tender - yummy! We also enjoy the salmon and beef tips. Wonderful onion straws come as a garnish with many entrees, or can be ordered as a side. The only disappointment was the crab cake - it made me want to cry. Otherwise a delightful place for that birthday celebration or other special event. And you won't have to break the bank to do it.

Visited October 2012
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have been here a few times, The service is almost always good, the food is excellent, plenty of room for large groups. We go on special occasions and splurge a little more than usual, so we tend to stay a while and they never seem to try to "push" us out even when we are in a large group. Great place to go.

• Visited October 2012