“Breast place in town!”
Review of Bone Daddy's - CLOSED

Bone Daddy's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice thighs, good tailpipes, awesome racks and smokin butts, need I say more! Oh, and they have good food too!

2  Thank Joey W

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We have ate here three times now and every time is just as good as the last! The only difference is this time I was 21 so I could try out their signature drinks! I can't remember the name of the one I had but I will post the picture of the drink and the menu description of it in the photos section. It was really good almost like an amaretto sour but 10x stronger! Our waitresses have always been friendly and fast to get us what we want. We will definitely be back! So far its the best bbq we have been able to find here in Houston.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

If you think the attractive waiting staff are there to distract you from sub-par food and drink, think again. The food was fantastic. I would fly all the way back just to have the Tailpipes!

On a side note, I tried to get the girls to guess my country of origin and it turned out they had never heard of Sri Lanka. That was a fun conversation!

By the way, I visited in April 2013 but that was not an option on the drop-down!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

referred by Holiday Inn Express in webster and i liked the porkys spare ribs, with their mac and cheese and beans great choice and i will be returning on my next visit to try the steak and bacon which also looked really nice. must try this place if youre ever in webster

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Greeted by a very nice and welcoming hostess and seated promptly. Off to a good start! I had heard great things about their appetizer called "Tailpipes" so we ordered them. They lived up to their reputation. Very unique, and good. The rest of the menu consisted mainly of a 1,2 or 3 meat plate or a whole bunch of sandwiches. We ordered a sandwich called a flying pig or something of that nature with sides of baked beans, potato salad and Mac n cheese. The sandwich consisted of pulled pork, pork sausage and bacon. All the ingredients of something AWESOME!! It just didn't taste as good as it sounded. The BBQ just seemed bland. Loaded it up with their sauce and it got better. But nothing special. The beans tasted like liquid smoke, potato salad straight out of a plastic container and Mac n cheese out of a can. The waitress was good and was very attentive but the food was average. Don't think we will be back, unless it's for the Tailpipes!!