“Pleasantly surprised”

Al Basha Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #42 of 154 Restaurants in Webster
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Digital Payments, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Al-Basha Mediterranean Grill brings the culture and authentic Mediterranean cuisine to Clear Lake. Enjoy the fresh flavor of Mediterranean spices with tasty and healthy low fat / low calorie dishes. Our recipes are true to the old world traditions and are prepared fresh every day by hand in our own kitchens. Each of our dishes is prepared and presented in the authentic and healthy style of cooking.
Ashburn, Virginia
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I came here expecting poor service and was awakened to the greatness of Mediterranean cuisine. The new hires are green behind the ears, but the boss was quick to tell them not to touch the tops of our plates. He also swapped them out. The chicken shwarma plate was excellent and this place is high on my recommendations for Webster!

• Visited July 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“So good!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I live in Charlotte and we no middle eastern restaurants, so I get pretty excited when I find a place that has authentic ME food. Every time I travel to Clear Lake for work, I stop here as many times as I can...I even take food home with me!

I love the eggplant casserole, grape leaves, tabouli, lemon potatoes and the round puffy bread!

The employees are very nice as well.

• Visited May 2013
Willis, Texas
“Consistently good”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Lunch with my loving Husband. We have both spent time in the Middle East through our travels and we have come to love the cuisine, and without a doubt this is some of the best food we have had stateside.
The staff is always friendly and the variety of food is large, and super flavorful.
I could go on and on with descriptive adjectives, but do yourself a favor and just GO EAT THERE.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank nomadladymedic
Willis, Texas
“Very Authentic.”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Both myself and my husband have been to the middle east several times and we fell in love with the cuisine. My darling husband found this place and decided to surprise me.
This restaurant is owned and operated by a Greek and Lebonese husband and wife and it is obvious that the different dishes are the original recipes handed down through their respective families.
Al Basha is located in Webster, Texas in a strip center. They have outdoor, umbrella covered seating available as well as indoor seating.
The decor matches the cuisine of the food and I found it to be very tasteful and not tacky or overdone.
The restaurant is set up in a buffet style. However all of the dishes are shielded from the public with glass and the items are served only by the employee behind the line. I really liked this aspect because, you can see what you are ordering in case you cannot remember the name of the dish. Also, because with the employee serving the food, it limits the germs or contamination that is possible in normal buffet style establishments.
The food, I am not sure where to begin......
The portions are generous, the price was very good, the taste was amazing, the temperature of the dishes was perfect.
We chose to sit outside on the day we went because the weather was splendid. When my husband went back inside for something, he came back with two complimentary hot teas. (or chai) This was wonderful too. I am not sure what kind of tea it was, but is was very pleasantly aromatic. It was a nice way to end the meal as we were full and had no room left for desert.
We will definitely return!!!

• Visited December 2012