“Not bad - but not great.”
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Pearland, Texas
“Not bad - but not great.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had a large group of 6 adults & 7 kids so this might have helped contribute to the 'average' visit we had. The service was friendly but a bit slow. The menu does have a nice variety of items but my grilled salmon plate was just average. Others in the party liked their dishes very much. Once again - I think that I will attribute the 'averageness' to the fact that we had a large noisy group. A smaller group or even just a couple would probably have a very good experience here. All that written - I would not put this place in my Top 10 of restaurants for the Clear Lake area.

• Visited June 2014

Dayton, Texas
“Going on our list for visiting guests”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have actually visited this restaurant twice - once for dinner and once for lunch. We were very pleased both times. The lunch menu has a good variety. I had the Bang-Bang soft tacos and my wife had the chicken wrap. Sides were the Asian slaw and couscous salad. Everything was very well prepared and delicious. For dinner at another time, I had the salmon and my wife had tilapia. Again, very flavorful and well prepared. The wait staff are very friendly and attentive and we felt the value for the dollars spent was very good. This place definitely goes on our list for entertaining when we have out-of-town guests!

• Visited May 2014
Houston, TX
“Happy Hour?”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We had our first visit here a couple of weeks ago and the waiter was attentive and the food was good. He really talked up their Happy Hour and the great Bang! Bang! Shrimp Tacos for only $6. So we decided to go on a Thursday after work to experience the Happy Hour specials even though there is no HH menu online or any menu at the restaurant about HH. We ordered the tacos, drinks, and chips the waiter described when we asked about their HH specials. When we were ready to go, the waiter commented, “So you’re just going for the fast in and out?” Clearly they are not pleased with people who just want the HH specials and we felt awkward. We will not return.

• Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

For our first visit, we found a pleasant environment, very friendly service, and good food. I had Mahi grilled and my husband an excellent tilapia fish sandwich. Portions were good for lunch and the wine list extensive enough to allow us to drink a good glass of white wine.

• Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Very good food and nice staff”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have been here twice now and the place is just as good as the first. Wait staff is friendly and the food is delicious. Crab cakes are good along with the fish I had for dinner. Last time I was here, I had the pumpkin ravioli and it was great. I will visit this restaurant again the future and look forward to trying something else on the menu.

• Visited January 2014