“awsome food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013

went for a friends b day dinner and was amazed at the food and the service. we had the shrimp appitizer and the tuna appitizer and the kobe burger. everything was awsome

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We tried on several occasions to get in to the restaurant without a reservation without success, finally caved and called ahead. the food was great, very tasty and was plated like artwork. Our waiter was a little scattered on the night we were there, he confused our order with the couple next to us, so our wine didn't come until we asked for it after our salads. I will definitely chalk that up to a "bad night" and try again.
I will also say that my experience was also tinted a bit by the loud background music. Perhaps the location we were setting? We will give them a second chance because the food was good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had heard a lot about the Bonefish Grill, but with a name like that, and not being a fish lover, I had avoided the place. Their menu is varied so there were a lot of dishes for me to choose, and the Bang Bang Shrimp is delicious. Prices are reasonable, for very good food and good service. Their crab cakes were great, also. And, drinks are reasonably priced during Happy Hour. Overall, we had a great experience and will return. It is so nice to be able to actually converse over dinner without shouting. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place was excellent. Bang bang Shrimp was a hit. Happy hour wine were great. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very good atmosphere- darkish but you could see what you needed to easily. Not loud. Very good presentation of food. Staff were all courteous and attentive. A little over the top when the "front manager" asked if our food was "phenomenal." Phenomenal? At a moderately priced chain restaurant? I got the Bang Bang Shrimp tacos, which were very good, and I could only eat one of them. My husband got crab cakes and he enjoyed them. It was a good experience and we will definitely go back. A little disappointed at the fish offerings on the menu. We are right here at the Gulf of Mexico, and none of the fish are from around here (red snapper, flounder, redfish, grouper), which means they are warehouse frozen and shipped in bulk. Nevertheless, they are well-presented and they taste good.