“Great Barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 13, 2014

They have great baked potatoes here. Adding in the briscut, you have a meal that leaves you full. I always have some to take home with me. Plenty of room for everyone to have a seat for their meal. They have the extras for the meal, pickles, and things like that. Free refills on your drinks. They also cater family or corporate functions.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

My fiancée and I had come here to get some cream corn for supper at my son's home and the odors were awesome. Had to try the moist Brisket for taste, don't usually cook beef in Georgia. Always a Pork man when it comes to Barbecue. The flavor was good, but didn't have the smoked flavor that I was expecting. Will try the lean on my next trip in town.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

This was my 1st time going. Best BBQ I have EVER had in my life ! Such a sweet lady explained it all to us gave us samples and great service. Food is amazing ! Can't wait to go back....... even though I'm so full I almost needed to be picked up at the door.
Yummm

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This place just NEVER lets you down. My niece and I stopped in for take out on the way home from Galveston, because we didn't feel like cooking and needed dinner for our families. She's never been but after talking to her this morning, it's their new favorite BBQ place! The 'moist' brisket is fatty, which my husband loves. The lean brisket is without fat, but not dried out. The turkey is to die for. You order it by the 1/2 pound (unless you get a sandwich), which they weigh out right in front of you and can add or take off any amount you ask! It comes with bread (however much you want), then you move on to the condiments bar, which has whole pickled jalapenos, onions, pickles, etc... They have their 'sissie' sauce and their regular sauce. Try them both. Neither are too hot, just good!! While Rudy's does sport gas pumps out front, don't let that fool you! It's NOT a gas station, it's a bad to the bone BBQ restaurant that happens to have gas as well. It's a novelty thing...

Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you are looking for fancy, this place isn't for you...but it has wonderful BBQ and the best smoked turkey I ever ate!