“A quick business trip”

Chuy's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 157 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great food near by, with a medium wait on a Thursday night, staff was very attentive especially to my grandson.

There are newer reviews for Chuy's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed January 5, 2013

As a fan of the original in Austin, I am both delighted that I can have a "Chuy's" experience elsewhere and saddened at the commercialization of what was once a unique experience. Over all, I am glad there are more Chuy's options.
Chuy's is campy, kitschy Tex-Mex with over the top decor and an obsession with all things Elvis stuck in a 1950's time warp. Chuy's is fun. But beyond the fun, Chuy's is also good food. The menu is filled with Tex-Mex classics along with some upgrades to expand your options. They never lost sight of the fact that it is the food that brings people back.
If you are visiting Texas and want some "Texican" cuisine, after good BBQ (hard to find), I would suggest Chuy's (easy to find - they have nice big neon signs...).

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We go here frequently, the food is great the drinks are great. We love it. Order something another place doesn't have, try something new. Always ask for the creamy jalapeno sauce with your chips, it's very good. The Elvis special is favorite, as is the fajita salad with creamy jalapeno sauce, I think I will have to go back again today after writing this review.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We went our first night at the Springhill next door! We loved it, food was nice, and not too expensive! Nice place!!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Wife, son and I went here with high expectations given all of the fanfare. The food was good but not great, the service was fair at best and the atmosphere in general was mediocre. With all of the options for authentic Mexican food in the area, I think we'll pass on this one next time we have a craving.

1  Thank Dwm4p