“I love this place...”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Houston, Texas
“I love this place...”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

First I walked in, there was fresh cookie and coffee available. It was just what I and my kids needed after the friday traffic. The check in was quick and the room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was very good and hot. Each room has a small refrigator so we can store some water and drink. There are many good restaruants around the hotel. I am very pleased with the stay at this place.

Room Tip: If you need some space, choose the two queen bed room. The king size bedroom is much smaller.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Frisco, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I went to visit my son and his family and when I arrived at the Hotel, it was amazing to see how clean the outside and inside was. Of Course their rooms and staff were amazing. The staff was always attentive and even had a few laughs with me. Great job and great hotel. I will not stay at another hotel in that area from now on.....The price was much less than the surrounding hotels and felt much more attractive than the others. Thanks for having me!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Carla C
Houston
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had requested a quiet location in the hotel which they provided. We went to the room without luggage, then returned to the front desk & explained that we preferred different section of the hotel (also quiet of course). It was no problem whatsoever, and they even 'upgraded' us to a suite with living room and full kitchen. Later I misplaced my fannypack in the lobby, and sure enough they had it for me at the front desk intact. When we got home the next day I realized I had left my cellphone charger plugged in the wall in the room and called the hotel. They cheerfully "Fed-exed" my phone charger to me overnight! The complimentary breakfast was great. It does not get any better than this--especially for the money! Kudos to Marcus Jackson and Mysha. Their logo is true: they did love having us there!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had an excellent 2 room suite. Our son slept on the sofa bed which he found comfortable. The main bedroom was spacious with a nice large vanity area, big enough that I could leave the ironing board up without it blocking the sink.

There are homemade cookies on the reception desk all day and coffee and tea available all day and evening too. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast had hot and cold options and fresh fruit salad . Waffles every day and Pancakes one of the days we were there.

Very handy location to Johnson Space center and Kemah Boardwalk. There are several restaurants nearby including a Carrabas Italian Grill next door.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Driftwood, Texas
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed on the 4th floor and the rooms were quite. Not only was the price better than surrounding hotels, but the service and cleanliness were just great. We'll be staying here the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Centerville, Indiana
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been to this hotel twice and both time have been treated very well. Marcus and Mysha went out of their way to make my family's stay great! I will definitely stay there again if I find myself in the area.

Room Tip: king suits are very nice.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed August 25, 2012

August 17, 2012:
1) Great location, just about 1 mile off I-45.
2) Many stores, restaurants, and amenities nearby.
3) Nice clean room with 2 Queen bed that were comfortable, and had nice clean linens.
4) Bathroom was very large, compared to many other hotel bathrooms.
5) TV was modern.
6) Pool area was fairly large, and on the shady side of the bulding in the evening. Nice place to sit and hot tub available.
7) Check-in and out was fast and smoioth.
8) Staff was very knowledgeable when I called to ask about where an AT&T could be found.
9) Free Breakfast was decent and the breakfast area was large enough to accommodate the number of guests that were there.
10: Value: great. I paid $99 + ttl.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank GulliverLouie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#10 of 16 in Webster

Been to Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area? Share your experiences!