“Stay here”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Odessa, Tx
“Stay here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Clean. Decor nice and pool area great. Here with daughter 2 grandkids and husband for fmly reunion. Everything just wonderful. Really liked the suite. Had a car top carrier and nothing was touched. As always with Hampton you know what your gonna get. Good value at a good price. Cleanliness is the most important to me and I am never disappointed. Breakfast area was very clean, well organized with nice decor to enjoy. Close to everything in clear lake area and of close to Kemah. Definitely will return and highly recommend.

Room Tip: Get the suite. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Arlington, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

My family and I visited the Houston area last week and stayed at the Hampton Inn Suites. We will definitely be back. The staff was very nice and accommodating, and the hotel and grounds were very clean. The free breakfasts were delicious - fruit, eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, yogurt. We spent time at Moody Gardens and NASA, and the location couldn't have been better.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen L
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel probably a dozen times over the last year and feel compelled to write a quick review because of my complete satisfaction of this property. First, the staff is incredibly welcoming, friendly, and attentive. They are largely responsible for my loyalty, but the location, cleanliness, and amenities are also perfect for my needs. Marcus at the front desk has always gone above and beyond to make sure I have a good stay. The customer service overall is top notch and the management team clearly takes pride in keeping the customers and employees happy.
Secondly, the rooms are always squeaky clean and I have always been super comfortable in the rooms, which are modernized and updated. It has the perfect amount of space to get some work or relaxing done and is always quiet and peaceful. They have complimentary happy hours during certain days of the week, and a hot breakfast in the morning. I always enjoy taking advantage of those amenities.
Lastly, the location is a quick walk to plenty of good restaurants and a short drive to many more. Shopping nearby as well. I travel frequently for work and have not found a better value anywhere. If you're looking to stay in this area, this is the spot for you. Trust me!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

The first thing I noticed about this place is how clean it is! I was very impressed at how the young black guy behind the desk in the morning he made everyone feel like they were part of the family, I was freaking out, I actually told myself he cant be like this with everyone, but I set in the lobby for about 90 min waiting on a co-worker, he treated absolutely everyone the same way! I am hooked on this Hotel and I have told everyone about the perfect location! My Room was so clean you could have eaten off the floor, although I highly recommend you don't! I will come back to this hotel again, and again! Kudos to the A.M. front desk guy he is truly one of the reasons I will continue my travels to this hotel! Awesome guy, awesome attitude!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Very clean, well-kept Hampton Inn. The front desk staff, espcially Marcus and Brian, resolved our problems with courtesy and a smile. The pool area is quite nice with umbrella-tables and chairs. We sat with our Texas friends and their kids and had a lovely afternoon. The mini-store is handy to have even though we didn't need anything. We had room 518 (and the other x18s are the same) and it is L-shaped so that one bed was in the regular space and the other was in the alcove. It felt huge. Usual Hampton Inn buffet breakfast...tastly potatoes and sausages...egg fold-overs alternating with egg crumbles. The area is full of shops, stores and restaurants. The NASA Center is nearby and worth a visit.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
MarcusJ504, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey recently. Your comments are very important to us. We understand that when you are far away from home, you would like to stay where you feel most comfortable.

I share all of our guest's responses with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours. People often take the time to tell us when we are doing wrong and less likely to tell us when we are doing something right. These types of responses from our valued guests are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team!

We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the Houston/Clear Lake-NASA area.

Have a Wonderful Day!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

My family and I checked in on a very busy late Saturday night. Although there were several people in the lobby area talking, the young lady was very polite and friendly and quickly got us to our room. She noticed that we had a baby with us and asked if we would need a crib. I couldn't believe we forgot to request one! Luckily they still had one available an brought it to us before we had even finished unloading our car. Monday morning at checkout we had a very good breakfast (it was great both days) and when we were coming through the lobby struggling with the luggage and kids, a nice young woman (I didn't catch her name an she wasn't the person working the front desk. I think she may have been a manager?), asked if we needed any help with carrying stuff out. She also gave my 2 older children some gift bags with crayons, coloring book and little ducks in space ships. Oh! I forgot to mention that since we were members of Hilton Honors program we were upgraded to their deluxe suite at no extra charge! Overall a very, very pleasant stay and will always stay here every time we come tithe area!

• Stayed May 2012
Germantown, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

This was our first experience with a Hampton Inn and we stayed in a suite. The staff was delightful, the rooms spotless, and the breakfasts' were amazing. We have nothing bad to say about this hotel. We were visiting our son and daughter-in-law and stayed for a week. We will definitely stay here on our next visit. It is close to shopping, great restaurants, and all the attractions. The staff asked what our plans were for each day, gave us discount coupons, and even made suggestions. In my opinion, the staff went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible even making us feel like family. We were asked if everything was to our satisfaction and if we needed anything to let them know. They have a large selection of breakfast options every morning from 6-10, a to go bag if you were on the run, a warm cookie in the evenings, hot beverages available all day, and a meet and greet every Tuesday and Wednesday,which included beverages (wine, beer, soft drinks) and snacks from 5-7pm, very nice and all free. It's nice to see a hotel that prides itself in customer service, satisfaction, and cleanliness (never saw one bug).

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor. It was very quiet and we were in a corner suite facing away from the po...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#8 of 16 in Webster

Been to Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area? Share your experiences!