“Look no further for NASA-area accommodations”

Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel probably a dozen times over the last year and feel compelled to write a quick review because of my complete satisfaction of this property. First, the staff is incredibly welcoming, friendly, and attentive. They are largely responsible for my loyalty, but the location, cleanliness, and amenities are also perfect for my needs. Marcus at the front desk has always gone above and beyond to make sure I have a good stay. The customer service overall is top notch and the management team clearly takes pride in keeping the customers and employees happy.
Secondly, the rooms are always squeaky clean and I have always been super comfortable in the rooms, which are modernized and updated. It has the perfect amount of space to get some work or relaxing done and is always quiet and peaceful. They have complimentary happy hours during certain days of the week, and a hot breakfast in the morning. I always enjoy taking advantage of those amenities.
Lastly, the location is a quick walk to plenty of good restaurants and a short drive to many more. Shopping nearby as well. I travel frequently for work and have not found a better value anywhere. If you're looking to stay in this area, this is the spot for you. Trust me!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The first thing I noticed about this place is how clean it is! I was very impressed at how the young black guy behind the desk in the morning he made everyone feel like they were part of the family, I was freaking out, I actually told myself he cant be like this with everyone, but I set in the lobby for about 90 min waiting on a co-worker, he treated absolutely everyone the same way! I am hooked on this Hotel and I have told everyone about the perfect location! My Room was so clean you could have eaten off the floor, although I highly recommend you don't! I will come back to this hotel again, and again! Kudos to the A.M. front desk guy he is truly one of the reasons I will continue my travels to this hotel! Awesome guy, awesome attitude!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Very clean, well-kept Hampton Inn. The front desk staff, espcially Marcus and Brian, resolved our problems with courtesy and a smile. The pool area is quite nice with umbrella-tables and chairs. We sat with our Texas friends and their kids and had a lovely afternoon. The mini-store is handy to have even though we didn't need anything. We had room 518 (and the other x18s are the same) and it is L-shaped so that one bed was in the regular space and the other was in the alcove. It felt huge. Usual Hampton Inn buffet breakfast...tastly potatoes and sausages...egg fold-overs alternating with egg crumbles. The area is full of shops, stores and restaurants. The NASA Center is nearby and worth a visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
MarcusJ504, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey recently. Your comments are very important to us. We understand that when you are far away from home, you would like to stay where you feel most comfortable.

I share all of our guest's responses with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours. People often take the time to tell us when we are doing wrong and less likely to tell us when we are doing something right. These types of responses from our valued guests are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team!

We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the Houston/Clear Lake-NASA area.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

My family and I checked in on a very busy late Saturday night. Although there were several people in the lobby area talking, the young lady was very polite and friendly and quickly got us to our room. She noticed that we had a baby with us and asked if we would need a crib. I couldn't believe we forgot to request one! Luckily they still had one available an brought it to us before we had even finished unloading our car. Monday morning at checkout we had a very good breakfast (it was great both days) and when we were coming through the lobby struggling with the luggage and kids, a nice young woman (I didn't catch her name an she wasn't the person working the front desk. I think she may have been a manager?), asked if we needed any help with carrying stuff out. She also gave my 2 older children some gift bags with crayons, coloring book and little ducks in space ships. Oh! I forgot to mention that since we were members of Hilton Honors program we were upgraded to their deluxe suite at no extra charge! Overall a very, very pleasant stay and will always stay here every time we come tithe area!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This was our first experience with a Hampton Inn and we stayed in a suite. The staff was delightful, the rooms spotless, and the breakfasts' were amazing. We have nothing bad to say about this hotel. We were visiting our son and daughter-in-law and stayed for a week. We will definitely stay here on our next visit. It is close to shopping, great restaurants, and all the attractions. The staff asked what our plans were for each day, gave us discount coupons, and even made suggestions. In my opinion, the staff went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible even making us feel like family. We were asked if everything was to our satisfaction and if we needed anything to let them know. They have a large selection of breakfast options every morning from 6-10, a to go bag if you were on the run, a warm cookie in the evenings, hot beverages available all day, and a meet and greet every Tuesday and Wednesday,which included beverages (wine, beer, soft drinks) and snacks from 5-7pm, very nice and all free. It's nice to see a hotel that prides itself in customer service, satisfaction, and cleanliness (never saw one bug).

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor. It was very quiet and we were in a corner suite facing away from the po...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Renovated hotel with very clean, large guest rooms.
Beautiful breakfast area with lots of good food choices. Excellent staff that will attend to your every need. Great location close to lots of shopping, restaurants, and interstate. Great in every way!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ddandgma
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I love Hampton Inns, because you always know what to expect. They are consistently clean, comfortable and well decorated. The Webster Hampton Inn was no exception. This hotel is in a very good location whether you're traveling for business or pleasure - accessible to Houston, Galveston or local activities. The suites were the only rooms left when I visited. I've never stayed in a Hampton Suite before, but it was roomy and well appointed with a stove, microwave and dishwasher. As usual, it was very clean and the bed comfy. Also, the fitness room was good - small, but everything I needed. I will definitely keep this in mind if I need a suite in the future. The manager was friendly as well. I'm a loyal Hampton customer - I appreciate the consistent service.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#11 of 17 in Webster
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Webster
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/League City
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster

Been to Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area? Share your experiences!