I'd like to start this review off by saying that I'm very picking about where I sleep. While my family doesn't have the money to stay at a 5 star resort, I do like to look for the nicest place I can find within our budget. The Hampton Inn in Webster was exactly what I wanted!
We stayed 2 nights during Labor Day weekend. It was myself, my husband and our 12 yr old son. We booked the 1 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds. I loved that the kitchenette/living room was completely seperated from the bedroom by a door. This was perfect for my son to stay up late watching TV while my husband and I went to bed.
While I didn't check to see when the hotel was built, it obviously has been remodeled. The cabinets had been painted, ganite countertops, new furniture and new paint. While the paint job could have been better (several areas needed to be touched up), I'm sure most people wouldn't have even noticed.
The hotel offers a free breakfast with your stay. While it's not the greatest breakfast, it's more than your average continental breakfast. Each morning had some type of meat (sausage both days), eggs, make your own waffles, fruit, english muffins, bread, muffins, cereal, juices and coffee. It was plenty for us and saved us a trip through the fast food drive thru. I even noticed by the check in desk they had brown bags for breakfast on the go (I believe it was a cereal bar, muffin, water and a piece of fruit.. or something like that. What a nice touch!)
In all, we had a great stay. The location is close to everything... food, shopping and close to the highway. The only reason I didn't give everything a 5 star is because there's always room for improvement. It's definitely on my list of places to stay when we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area hotel is near Kemah Boardwalk, NASA Johnson Space Center Houston,Clear Lake, Pleasure Pier and Galveston Beach. Each hotel room has complimentary full hot breakfast, free WiFi,a clean and fresh Hampton bed, and hot coffee in the lobby at all times. We also have 24 hour business center and a Jump Start fitness center. Enjoy the Manager's Reception every Monday thru Wednesday evening. The hotel also has a beautiful outdoor pool with whirlpool when you just need to relax a bit. Over 1500 square feet of meeting space available to use as meeting/venue rooms. An amazing staff waiting to serve customer service excellence at all times. We love having you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-Nasa Area Hotel Webster
- Hampton Inn Webster
- Webster Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area Webster, TX