“Good Food”

Eduardo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #31 of 155 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Eduardo's used to be Mely's on NASA Parkway. Mely's closed and the entire staff opened Eduardo's. It's WONDERFUL!
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I tried it once, the place was good, but not the best, it was close by to where I work and wanted to give it a try.

I recommend this restaurant, but do not get you hopes too high.
Price is average of a mexican restaurant.

Visited November 2011
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

“Great attentive service”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We went with 20 family members from1 to 87. The service was so friendly and prompt, although it was the night after CHristmas and very busy. Food was good, so were the margaritas. Some interesting dishes such as shrimp crepes with cilantro sauce. Good red and green salsa and chips. Entire family left full and happy!

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank NancyMyers
Houston
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Tried Eduardo's since it is near my home. Overall a pretty good place! I thought the food was good - not great, but good. Margaritas were very good and reasonably priced. Service was good even though very busy - you could tell the staff cares about service as they were literally hurried at all they did due to how busy it was. I'd much prefer rushed over just not caring at all. So, my overall opinion: not my favorite or my top choice, but I would visit again - especially for the margaritas and chips & queso. To me, this place is a nice alternative when you want something other than your "favorite".

2 Thank NATHANHOUSTON
Houston, Texas
“Best Mexican food in the area!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Our second trip - excellent both times. Great food and great service. My husband wanted fish tacos - the waiter recommended the grilled fish - they were awesome. I enjoyed my flautas and the extra guacomole was quite good! We will be back

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank RickSteves_rules
Houston, Texas
“Great Mexican food in a sea of Mexican restaurants!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Eduardo's is new (the relocated Mely's from further down NASA Parkway) and is located in a strip shopping center within a few blocks of several other Mexican restaurants....but none can hold a candle to Eduardo's in either food or service. Want a variation of something on the menu? Like avacado enchiladas or black bean nachos....no problem. They will make it and it will be great! And the margaritas are some of the best anywhere!

Eduardo, the owner, seems to always be right there keeping tabs on everything. The servers are awesome....our favorite is Mia! She is cute, spunky, and always on top of it! We visit at least once a week and sometimes more....

Keep up the great work, Eduardo!

• Visited July 2011