“Get ready for a taste bud explosion!!!!”

Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 163 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between I-45 and Hwy 3
Description: Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse (formerly Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse) was founded on the mission to continue the traditional grilling method originating in the "pampas" of Rio Grande de Sul, Brazil. Like at a typical churrascaria, we include a coaster with a red side and a green side. The green side signals our gauchos (meat servers) that you are now ready to sample the 14 succulent meats, including lamb, beef, chicken, and fish. Enjoy our gourmet salad bar stocked with more than 30 fresh items. As an accent to the meal, we also provide five, delicious side dishes. Cap off your meal with our wide selection of wine, spirits, and beers. We suggest a caipirinha or Xingu, a Brazilian black beer. We invite you to come join us, sit back, and relax. Let our family serve your family!
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This past Saturday (yesterday) August 2, 2014 I had the pleasure of taking my son out for Dad, and son dinner out. I had heard of Tradicao before, but hearing and actually having dinner there are worlds apart!
Well, we were seated and the restaurant MGR Ryan seated us with such kindness. ALL of the wait staff to the meat carvers were so polite! I felt like a king!

We made our initial trip to the salad bar. All I can say is wow! The specialty items from the smoked salmon, to the cheeses, the dressings make fresh, asparagus, seasoned onions too much...one could live off of that salad bar.

Then the piece de resistance!!! MEAT EXPLOSION!!! I can't remember the last time steak, fish, bacon wrapped chicken, bacon wrapped filet mignon, sirloins, shrimp, sausage, ribs, chicken legs tasted 6 Stars!!! Yes this restaurant has raised the bar from 5 to 6! Don't forget the cheese bread, fried banana and the Brazilian mashed potatoes!

Along with a fabulous dessert...I didn't think we could do it but we did! Creme brulet and the papaya cream were to die for! Lastly, before the wheelbarrow came to carry me to my car (joking) I was in a dream world all night from the ambiance of the fabulous pianist! He would smile and take my requests! That topped off my evening. Well don't listen to what I have to say, get up off your vegetarian butt and go get some of the best meat on the planet!

Thanks Tradicao, and as the Terminator said, ILL BE BACK!

2  Thank JesusisLord2013
TradicaoSteakhouse, General Manager at Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

The pleasure was all ours! 6 stars for the chicken? Fantastic to hear, and if we may say so, this review is truly a work of art. We're so glad you decided to join us after hearing good things, and we can't wait till we get to see you for your second visit!

Looking forward to it,

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Had an awesome evening with my husband at Tradicao! They have an excellent array of meats and sides & the salad bar was simply superb! great selections of wine and dessert too! Will definitely return
Soon!
Sandra L de Palacios

3  Thank ManosaHouston_TXUSA
TradicaoSteakhouse, General Manager at Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Hi, Sandra. Thanks for letting us cook for you and your husband for the first day of Houston Restaurant Month! We're thrilled to hear how much you two enjoyed a variety of items. Looks like you live in the area, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long for next time!

Until then,

Reviewed July 30, 2014

this is a meat lovers dream. all of the beef were cooked just right and my wife loved the lamb. A little expensive if you are not hungry. Salad bar was great too

2  Thank SeabrookJack
TradicaoSteakhouse, General Manager at Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Definitely a dream come true for carnivores! We're very pleased to know that the beef options were cooked just to your liking and that your wife enjoyed the lamb so much. We'll be here next time you get a craving!

All the best,

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I've eating at several Brazilian Churrascarias, and this is one of the best so far, eventhough is about 500 miles from my house I'll be back. selection was very good, fry bananas and the shrmp what can I say? Delicious................

1  Thank Ayala1234
TradicaoSteakhouse, General Manager at Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

500 miles is quite a trek, so we're honored to hear that you plan to do it again to dine with us, Ayala! Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the selection, especially the shrimp and fried bananas. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to welcome you back all the way from Oklahoma.

Looking forward to it,

Reviewed July 19, 2014

No menu--it's one price for salad buffet and meat/seafood. Servers visit your table every couple of minutes with different steaks, shrimp, salmon, brats, etc. -- about a dozen different meats. You can take as much as you want or turn it down -- but it keeps coming. Salad bar has some interesting items like roasted asparagus and salmon salad. Wait staff was very friendly and attentive. It's a bit pricey: $42 per person before drinks, but if its a special occasion and you come hungry its a pretty good deal. If it's your first visit they'll give you a $20 coupon for your next visit.

1  Thank kcdcville
TradicaoSteakhouse, General Manager at Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thanks for giving everyone such a clear idea of what to expect when they come in! We agree that people should come ready to feast. Hopefully you'll join us for your next special occasion, or simply just the next time you find yourself in need of a great big meal!

All the best,