Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites
$154
$141
$129
Comfort Suites Webster(Webster)(Great Value!)
$94
$52
  • Pool
$109
$55
$82
$78
All reviewspancake makerdirt roadservice roadspace centerroom was very clean and comfortableup to datefamily tripyogurtwould stay here againbaybrook mallstayed here for two nightsnice poola wonderful stayfree breakfastfront desk clerksausagevery nice hotel
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Pictures on internet are deceiving. Hotel is not as clean or big as it appears. Beds are not comfortable. And they will only make your bed the next day but not change the sheets. The
cabanas in pool area aren't clean. There were ants everywhere. The hotel wasn't easy to find. There was confusion at checkout with pricing and they charged the wrong card. The only nice thing about this over priced stay there was a very courteous friendly African american receptionists that seemed to be extremely busy at the time of our late check in. She handled
herself very well! But her great service wasn't enough for me to stay at another holiday inn express!

• Stayed: June 2014
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear EvRodriguez0119

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback about your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Webster Texas. We take every guest's seriously and we will use your review as a training tool for my staff. It is unacceptable and I am disappointed this happened...

Please accept my deepest apologies for not meeting our standards during your stay. This is NOT our typical behavior. I hope you forgive us and if you are ever in the Webster Texas area, please give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves. Once again, Thank you and take care.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The newly renovated complex has a lot to offer with flexible rates during your stay. Oversize shower, newly renovated rooms, including the suite we stayed in, were lovely. The work center was easily accessible and roomy with 3 computers available. The staff was accomodating and friendly.

Room Tip: Choose an upgraded room to be able to participate in a deal of a flexible rate which is well worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We booked a week at the hotel for a training event, and several of us stayed as guests. The staff, from the Sales Manager, Blanca, to the front desk to the maids, were incredibly friendly and attentive to our needs. We were warmly greeted each day, and all of our needs were met promptly and courteously. I would highly recommend this hotel for a meeting or training event! The rooms were clean and quiet, and the hotel is set back from the highway so there is zero road noise. The management of this hotel has done an excellent job of training the staff. We received the type of service you would normally expect at a much higher price point.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Momofninecherubs

Thank you very much for your delighting comment about your recent stay at our facility. We take pride on our Guest Satisfaction and Scores and it brings great joy to our hearts when our guests enjoy their stay. If you are ever back into the Webster Texas Area, we hope to see walking through our doors again.

Once again, Thank you and We hope you have a blessed future.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Well-maintained nice rooms everything is clean we enjoyed our stay! Blanca was super helpful! Location is very convenient to a big shopping mall and right off the freeway. The pool and hot tub were very clean and well-maintained and there are cute little covered cabana to stay out of the sun.

Stayed: June 2014

Hi Sancia M

Thank you for submitting an honest opinion about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and also thank you for the lovely comment about me. I am always eager to help my guests and make them welcomed. I am glad you were able to relax and found Baybrook Mall convenient for your shopping needs.

Our Cabanas are a great way to relax while you watch your kids have fun in the water. Once again, thank you for your kind words. If you are ever in the Webster area, please come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This fairly new facility a little difficult to get to with the construction currently underway on the service road to I 45 southbound. This hotel is well maintained, and has bright clean decor. Staff are extremely friendly and very focused on making sure your visit it's a good one. For example, during my last stay here there was a large group of teenagers on some kind of outing . The hotel left a note in my room alerting me to this fact and indicating they have a member of their staff monitoring the noise level and behavior in halls to be sure the rest of their guests or not disturbed. Wow! They further also indicated in the night they would appreciate a call if any guests noticed any behavior or noise that was unacceptable. I have never seen this before but what a great way to be fair to the remainder of the guests!

The other normal hotel stuff was fine. Good water pressure, great internet speed, well stocked free breakfast . And the bed and linens were very comfortable. I'll stay here again next time I'm in the area.

I hope this helps.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sailright
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Sailright

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and future travelers. We are delighted and honored by your kind words. We take all our guest's feedback good and bad very seriously and I am glad you were able to relax and be yourself.

My apologies for the inconvenience of the renovations of HWY 45 Southbound. We are hoping for the day where it will be cleared out and ready without the hassle of missing our facility.

In other note,Thank you again and please come back soon!