“Great place once you find it!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed November 5, 2012

IF YOU MAKE RESERVATIONS, MAKE SURE YOU USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS FOR GPS SEARCH; 528 WEST BAY AREA BLVD, WEBSTER, TX 77598, per the clerk at the front desk.
Now, once found, is a great place! Lobby is nice, staff is friendly. Has a nice workout room, with lots of equipment. Pool is outdoors. Room is nice. Would recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Garrett S
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The rooms and spacious and immaculate. Quiet, beautiful, and it's walking distance to shopping and dining. The beds are lovely, and the breakfast really good. This hotel is a hell of a deal. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Austinkirk

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel is near Space Center Houston, I-45, etc. We had a nice, clean room, great breakfast, and good nights' sleep. It is one of the newer HGI's, so rooms are very spacious and modern. Our room had a shower vs. tub. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Thid is a very nice place to stay. I enjoyed the room with a view and the decor was cool. The best part was the staff. Everyone was very polite and helpful. We had some minor issues not unlike any other hotel but how the staff handle the situation is to be commended. Thanks everyone.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank justbeingtrue
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I liked, if you like to run, the location is not really good for a run. Freeways :-(
But the hotel is really neat!
Nice pool
Nice Gym
Room are clean always
Free bottle water
Free local fax, if you need to send a fax

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank L M

Thank you for your feedback! We’re delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the awesome benefits we offer at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Clear Lake NASA . We truly look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I'm a fan of just about every Hilton property. I appreciate the consistency throughout all properties. This is a very good HGI. It's very clean and contemporarily decorated. The lobby and dining area have plenty space to spread out and work, including a decent amount of outlets to plug in. The wi-fi was free and a little bit slow, but not terrible. The fitness room is equipped well. The bar area is great, and breakfast (paid, not free) has a very good selection. The rooms were clean and spacious. I had a good night's sleep both nights. The staff is also friendly and accomodating. There are many hotels concentrated in this area, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel several times in 2011 and 2012 while on business in the Houston area. I typically stay at Hilton properties, and I think I stayed at 4 different ones in this general vicinity. The Hilton Garden Inn was one of my top two, primarily because of the workout room, which was well-equipped for a hotel this size, and the breakfast offering, which is free for HHonors gold and diamond members. This hotel is fairly new and is conveniently located, with several restaurants in a short walking distance.

There were three things that kept this hotel from being a great choice, in my opinion. First, I found the Sleep Number beds to be very uncomfortable, no matter how I adjusted the setting. I believe that the wooden pedestal the matress sits on contributes to an unacceptable level of firmness - for me, at least. Second, it was hard to maintain a comfortable temperature in the room. One of my co-workers suggested that sensors are used to detect movement in the room and turn off the heating/cooling system when there's no movement. I don't know if this is true or not, but I did find that I got too hot in the middle of the night. Finally, on one of my trips I was given a room that had bugs crawling around in the light fixture. The room was very clean and I think these were little flying insects that got trapped in the light fixture, but it was a bit disconcerting. When I reported this to the front desk, they reassigned me to another room.

All in all, this is a good choice if you need lodging in the area and can get a reasonably priced room (on some trips, I found that the prices were higher than others).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out a review and letting us know how we did during your stay. It is always very encouraging to receive great reviews like yours and it is because of guest like you that we are able to know that we are doing the right things for our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Best Western Webster Hotel, NASA
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake NASA

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA? Share your experiences!